16

~3 Months later~

W E S T

My eyes slowly starting opening, I looked around to see some girl next to me butt ass naked. Then last night starting coming to me, shit was wild. Shawty went wild on my dick, I got up and walked to the bathroom to piss.

After I brushed my teeth I went back to wake shawty up. "yoo, time to go." I shake her a lil. She started groaning.

"It's so early, why I gotta go now?" She sat up pouting

"cause i got somewhere to be, Imma give 5 minutes hurry up." she sucked her teeth and got up. Bitches think I got the time. She better leave in time cause i ain't playin.

I heard my bedroom door slammed closed. I got out my closet with my clothes in my hands. By the time I'm done kaya better be done getting ready.

After my shower, I put on the clothes i picked out.

When I was done i grabbed my phone and coat and went downstairs

When I was done i grabbed my phone and coat and went downstairs. I went straight to the kitchen to see kaya all ready. I went to the fridge and poured myself some orange juice.

"Let's go," I said grabbing my keys. she put her dish in the sink and put on her coat then grabbed her bag. Soon she's gonna get her licesnse so she could drive herslef to school. I'm teaching her every saturday morning, she's doing good so far.

"I think when I go back to work imma save up for a jeep." Kaya spoke, i foucsed on the road listening.

"why not go to college?" I asked, she looked at me with a straight face.

"I'd rather not." I shook my head at her.

"what ever." She sucked her teeth and looked out the window. She always do that shit whenever she doesn't wanna speak, I just let her be cause Ion feel like dealing with the attiude today. I parked right in front of her school. She reached for her bag, I locked the doors before she could get out.

"Let me out" She said calmly facing the window.

"look at me." I told her, She turned her head to look at me. I don't know what the fuck is wrong with this girl. "why you mad?"

"I'm not mad, i'm just not in the mood right now." She reached over me to unlock the doors.

"what you doing for valentine's day?" She switched her lips to the side.

"I got plans, why?" She sat up and looked at me.

with who?." I licked my lips, i met her eyes they were soft.

"nun of your business." She opened the door and got out the car. She know damn well I could cancel her plans if i wanted to. I watched her go inside the school before speeding off.

K A Y A

The way this school celebrates valentine's day makes me wanna throw up. Everybody all cuffed up and shit, it's irriting. I closed my locker and faced Ella.

"So where he takin you?" I asked her while we walk downstairs to the locker room.

"I don't know yet, I just hope its not some cheap ass place." she scoffed, I laughed a lil. Ella pushed the door open to our spot and we took a seat on the staircase.

"well at least you have a date, Im be home alone doing nothing." I stated, she kissed her teeth.

"you depressing as fuck, do something with west." She took out a container opening it, there was 2 spliffs in it. She picked one out and got out her lighter.

"nah, I already told him i have plans." I sighed in frustration.

"I hope he didn't take you serious, but what ever it's just a stupid ass holiday anyway." Ella took her first pull out of the spliff. I guess she's right it's just another holiday. Ella passed me the spliff and I took a pull, letting the smoke fill my lungs.

"you gotta outfit for your date?" Valentine's day was tommorow, I really hope ella looks cute for her date.

"yea, I got a nice dress." I nodded and handed her back the spliff after my fourth pull. For the rest of the day I went to to all my classes but i fell asleep in 8th period. I got out my homework from my locker and closed it.

"Imma catch you later," Ella said walking towards her car. I nodded and went to west's car that was parked across the street. When I got in he started the car and drove us home.

The other day Quan texted me all like why i stopped talkin to him. I really ain't want the drama amd beside I need to lose these feelings i got for west. Me and him started talkin again but nothing heavy.

"you hungry?" West looked down on me when we entered the house, I was to busy textin Quan back.

"nah, not right now?" He sucked his teeth and snatched my phone from my hand.

"who the fuck you textin?" He looked at my phone, I didn't even care. I gave zero fucks, I walked away from him entering the kitchen. I could hear him following me.

"really? This nigga" He scoffed, was he really that bothered by Quan?

"what do you mean?" I asked him, I opened the fridge and got out some grapes.

"nothing kaya, here take ya fuckin phone before i break it." I took my phone away from him and watched him walk away. I switched my lips to the side and thought about what just happened. It's obvious west gotta problem with me and Quan's relationship.

The last thing imma do is rub it in his face. I put the rest of the grapes back in the fridge and went upstairs. After washing away the dirt from my body i threw on some clothes.

 After washing away the dirt from my body i threw on some clothes

I left out my room and headed to west's room. I didn't even bother knocking, I turned the knob and walked in. "It's called knocking?" West voice said from his bed.

"what ever," I walked over to him and laid on his bed. "I'm hungry." I said laying on my back staring at the ceiling.

"But you wasn't hungry when you textin that nigga right." I sat up to look at him. Is he really that petty.

"c'mon, you saw the messages you acting like we was talkin about something serious." West had a straight face on, only the lord know what's going on in that head of his.

"what ever, Ima order something." He got up and went to the bathroom, he acting like he my nigga or something. It was never that serious. I turned on the tv and switched the chanel to BET.