3

K A Y A

I open my eyes not knowing where I'm at, I sit up and start to panic. Oh my god, where am I. Then everything from yesterday came rushing back to me, I witnessed a man get shot yesterday and now I'm next. I was scared, I didn't know what to do.

I looked around me and saw my bag, I searched for my phone but it was gone. He took my phone, I got off the mattress and headed to the door which was locked. I tried with all my strength to get this shit to open but it wasn't opening.

I drop to the ground feeling helpless, tears start to flow down my face. I should've ran but my dumb ass couldn't move. I was too scared to even my legs now look at me, he should've pulled the trigger instead of putting me here.

I laid my back  ready to die in here, I'm never going to see my aunt again. She probably wondering where I'm at right now and that made me cry even harder. I was crying so much to the point where my head started to hurt. I hope it kills me, I never thought I'd be the one to get kidnap, I always stay out of people's way.

The door sung open and a man walked in. I looked down not wanting to say anything. He squats in front of me, I keep my head down. He don't say nothing he just stares at me.

"Can I please go home, I swear I won't say anything." I cried out to him. He looks at me with no emotion on his face. Then I just got angry, "YOU CAN'T KEEP ME HERE!" I lash out on him, he didn't even flinch.

"You need to stop screaming, here." He handed me a IHOP back. I didn't take, he sucked his teeth and put the bag on the mattress next to me. "You better get to eating before it get cold." He stood up

"Just let me go or kill me." I simply said to him, he switched his lips to the side.

"No and no, eat your food. I'll be back" he walked to the door and left. I broke down getting mad at myself.  Lord take me now.
~~~~~*~~~~~~

W E S T

"Yea bro, she started yelling and shit." I said to tyrell, shawty went through like 5 moods all at ones.

"Damn bro-" the sung open and jay walked in. He looked mad as shit

"Fuck wrong with you?" I asked him, he started pacing back and forth.

"They killed him bro, they killed leeky. They fucking killed him." How the fuck did this happen. I got mad

"FUCK!" I screamed, I was furious leeky was my other partner. He made numbers go up for us. With out him we wouldn't be here like this today, they really took my homie from me.  "Who did it bro," I asked He froze

"I'm tryna figure that, I left his side for who second and they shot him." Leeky and jay always had their differences, sometimes they would even fight about stupid shit. If I found out jay behind this it's clip for him.

"Find out who did it, that nigga gone pay." I said serious as fuck. Jay left and and I sat down mad as hell.

"Damn, with out leeky we wouldn't be eating till this day." Tyrell said, shaking his leg uncontrollably. He does that shit whenever he's mad, I don't blame him leeky was out brother.

"I think I know who did it," I spoke up looking at him. He squints his eyebrows

"who, lets go get that nigga." He stood up so fast the chair behind him fell back.

"I'm not sure, but jay look type off when I asked him who did it. I swear if it was him imma make that nigga bleed." Jay was always around us, he was another head in the trap but he wanted to be partners. Leeky brought in better numbers then him, then me and Leeky started working. After 8 years we was eating everyday, we have designers, cars all because of him and his help.

"I knew that nigga had it out for him ever since day 1, if he killed Leeky I'm putting a bullet through his head myself." Tyrell walked out slamming the door behind him, I hope he don't go do nothing stupid.