34

K A Y A

"Help me put on my shoes please." I handed west my sneaker. He bent down and slid it into my feet. My big stomach was getting in the way of everything, I couldn't even see my damn toes.

"Better?" He asked coming up, I nodded and pecked his lips. I was 8 months and I want this baby out of me now.

"Yes, thank you boo." I got up and went over to look in the mirror. Our baby shower is tomorrow and I'm really looking forward to see everybody. It's times like this I wish my aunt was here to see it. When I gotten back home she was ill all this time and she never told me, she was so happy to hear that I was pregnant.

"You okay babe?" West came behind me, I nodded and grabbed my purse.

"You better wear something nice to the baby shower." He scoffed

"When have I ever went to a party looking bad?" He questioned, I laughed and kissed his lips once more before leaving the house. I got into my white bmw making my way to meet the girls at the mall.

Once I reached I parked my car heading inside. They were at the food court waiting on me. When I got there I went straight to the short line to chick-fil-a after I got my order I went to sit with the girls.

"Damn you hungry kaya." Cami said looking at me bussin down my chicken sandwich.

"She giving me flashbacks." Crystal added and cause everyone to laugh.

"I can't wait to get this baby out of me." I said rubbing my belly while eating my food. I can't wait to meet the little guy. Yes I want a boy and west wants a girl.

"We need to make a quick stop at the nail salon, I haven't gotten my pedis in a while." Crystal said, I nodded agreeing with her.

"You find a dress yet?" Ella asked me while we got up and started walking towards the nail salon.

"Not yet, that's why I came. I always get my outfits last minute for some reason." I shook my head I guess old habits never change.

"I still be doing that shit too." Ella laughed along with me.  After we got our nails and toes done for tomorrow we went to shop a bit looking for outfits. I think I've got something but we'll have to see when my hair and makeup is done.
~~~*~~~~
"You look so beautiful baby." West lowered his body to kiss my lips. I kissed him back smiling, how'd I get so lucky?

"You look good in pink." I admired his outfit. He had on a pink Versace polo shirt with washed blue jeans and some white balenciaga's to match.

 He had on a pink Versace polo shirt with washed blue jeans and some white balenciaga's to match

Me on the other hand wore a loose long blue dress. I had added some curls to my hair hopefully they don't drop fast.

We wore different colors because we want different genders

We wore different colors because we want different genders. I can't wait to see what we're having, west gonna ole me 3k if it's a boy. I want my money in cash please.

"Bitch you look beautiful." Ella faked cried hugging me. "I'm so proud" she smiled.

"Girl let's just hope this baby look like me and not west ugly ass." She laughed

"I heard that, since we having a girl I wouldn't mind her looking like you baby." He wrapped his arms around my shoulder.

"Y'all gonna make me throw up." Ella faked gaged at our cuteness.

"Don't make me call Raheem, he said he was coming." Her face expression changed.

"You invited him?" West walked away not wanting to listen to Ella's drama.

"Yeah, come on Ella. He's been checking up on me he seems like he changed a bit." I said to her. She sighed

"I know kaya, i hope he don't say no slick shit to me or I'm gonna curse his ass out." She replied as we walk to the backyard for the party. There was a good amount off people

ELLA

"Girl that man is finee." Cami smirked we look at her direction, she was looking at a brown skinned man with waves. He was fine

"Hmm don't make get Tyrell in here." Crystal replied we all busted out laughing. Cami hated that nigga, he did her so wrong.

"You always sucking my dick Crystal." Cami glared at her. Crystal put her hands up in surrender.

"Mommy mommy," Cami's daughter Tamara came crying.

"What happened sweetie." I got up to go get a drink cause I was thirsty. I went outside to the bar, the lights came on when it got dark and it looked beautiful. Who ever kaya hired to decorate their backyard really out did themselves.

"Lemme get a shot of dussé." I said to the bartender, she nodded and got to it. She handed me the drink and I drunked it feeling the burn in my throat. I made a face

"Ew ugly." I heard, I was now face to face with Raheem. I rolled my eyes

"Fuck off raheem." I look straight not wanting to speak to him before he stresses me out.

"Fuck you actin like that for?" I shut my eyes already feeling my temper rising. I decided to walk away but he was still following me.

"Ella why you doing this to me?" He said turning me around to face him.

"Doing what to you raheem? You have other things to worry about." I replied then continued walking.

"How many fucking times you want me to apologize? I told you it was a mistake and I took responsibility for it. Ella, baby please just listen to me." I bit on lips looking up at him, I wanted to fucking cry but I didn't. I had none left not for him.

"You acting like what you did is forgivable. I had to see you fucking her on our bed and yet she ends up pregnant. I can't do it anymore , I need you to let me go. We was happy for a good while but you fucked with my head so many times I had to fall back. I have to look out for me raheem, and you manage to break my heart over and over again." I wipe my face stepping away from him.

"Thank you for looking out for kaya, that meant a lot. But as far from me and you go I don't see things working out." He had hurt written all over his face. How you gonna do me dirty and have that fucking face on.

"I understand, but look Ella just know I love you ma and I don't think I'll ever stop. I'm sorry again even if it means nothing to you." I stayed quiet, he shook his head leaving me standing there.
I had to let him go things weren't the same anymore