37

COBY

K A Y A

My place looks great really proud of me and Ella for this one. I've been living here for a 6 months and so far no problems. Lani's bedroom is my favorite, sis is so spoiled.

I got up from bed and made my way to the bathroom. After I was done showering and brushing my teeth I went inside my bedroom to get dressed

We're in the middle of winter right now so I have to stack up. I decided to wear some light blue jeans, a long sleeve bodysuit and over that a brown balenciaga hoodie. I paired that with brown balenciaga speed trainers and of course my coat.

 I went downstairs to make lani some breakfast before she wakes up

I went downstairs to make lani some breakfast before she wakes up. West had nothing to do so he said he'll babysit cause we going out tonight.

I heard a knock on my door and I opened it coby stepped in and gave me hug closing the door behind him.

"Where's baby lani?" Coby asked sitting on the kitchen island while I prepare lani's food.

"She's still sleeping, go check on her to see if she's up." I said to coby he got up and went to see if lani is up.

I put her porridge aside to cool down, I then started making breakfast for me and coby even though it was almost noon.

"She was up, she was playing by herself." Coby said chuckling with lani in his arms.

"She really be doing that." I took her from him so he could sit down. "Breakfast is on the counter I'm going to get her ready." I added before going to clean lani up.

Her outfit today is blue jeans, a white knitted sweater and some pink little boots. After she was all dressed up I packed her baby bag and took her back to the kitchen so she can eat.

"Let's take your car, but you gonna have to get the baby seat out of mine." I said to coby while we're leaving. I locked up the house then unlocking my car for coby to get the seat.

After everything was situated we drove to west's house keeping a conversation going. Coby funny as hell, he stay cracking jokes.

ELLA

My sister decided she wanted to tell me she's throwing herself a birthday party. When I asked it was "nah, I'm not doing anything this year"

Now I have to figure out what I'm wearing cause I have to be there in 2 hours. I picked up my phone to FaceTime kaya to see what's she's up to. The 4th ring her face appeared on my screen.

"Hey girly, you still coming tonight right?" I asked shuffling through my closet.

"Yea I'm trying to find a outfit right now. I might just go all black and call it day." She responded

"You know what same, I had no clue what I was going to wear. You riding with Coby there?" I replied taking out a black dress and laying it on my bed.