36

W E S T

I must admit I'm at my lowest right now. I haven't seen Kaya and my daughter for 2 days. She's mad and I can understand that I fucked up bad

Every time I thought of telling her I look at her smile and I know telling her something like that would make that smile disappear.

She told me she needs some time to think and left with Noelani, I have no idea where she might be but I have some help tracking her down.

I picked up my phone ringing her for the 12th time today and like every other time she doesn't answer. I Threw my phone across the room out of frustration, I need to fix this.

Shanice knew better than to call my phone past 9 I told her how shit goes down but yet bitches gon be bitches. Ian even mean to get shawty pregnant the condom popped and the bitch ends up with a baby.

The little guy not bad, but his mother is a life sucking bitch who over stepped her boundaries.

"Yo" I said into the cracked phone that was ringing

"Yo west, we found ya girl. She's at she's at some hotel downtown. I'll send you the address." Tyrell said to me, I got up grabbing my keys

"Aigh bro, good looking out. I owe you one." I replied getting into my car.

"Don't sweat it fam, safe." He aid before hanging up. I put the address in my gps and drove 24 minutes to the hotel.

I parked right in front of the hotel waiting to see any signs of kaya while I smoke a blunt in my car. About what seems like a hour I see her pushing the stroller into the hotel. I quickly got out running behind her

"Yo kaya!" I said stopping the elevator from closing. She rolled her eyes seeing me.

"How did you find me weston?" She crossed her arms over her chest looking at me.

"Why haven't you been picking up your phone? You had me worried." I started walking down the hallway to her room.

"Clearly, were doing find thanks for checking in bye." She opened the door but I stepped in after her.

"Look kaya, come home. I miss you and my baby girl. Don't do this kaya." I wanted her to forgive me, I know it's a lot to ask but I swear I won't keep nothing from her again.

"I'm not coming back home, I've had some time to think and I got a place. I just came back from paying for it." My chest started hurting, I'm guessing my heart is being broken right now.

"Kaya look baby, I know I fucked up. But please I need you ma, I need you and Noelani with me. I swear to god kaya I won't ever keep anything from you again baby please." I held her hand she let go to wipe her tears.

"No west, you can see Noelani but not me. I can't trust you anymore." Now the heart i didn't know I had was shattered because I know she was being serious.

"I never meant to make you feel like that ma, please don't do this to me. I love you kaya." She turned around giving me her back to look at, I felt my eyes getting watery but nothing came down. I ain never cried

"I'll drop her off Friday at 5." Was all she said taking Noelani out the stroller.

I know there was no coming back from this. After I spent a good 15 minutes with Noelani kaya put her to sleep.

"I'll text to know when I'm on my way." Kaya said to me while walking behind me to the door.

"Aigh, I love you ma." She switched her lips to the side avoiding eye contact. She didn't say it back I just sighed and left out before she hurts my feelings some more.

I'm still going to try to make shit right believe that, she ain going nowhere.

K A Y A

"I just feel so lost right now." I said to Ella, west cheating on me really opened my eyes. You can't depend on men

"I guess men don't really change after all." Ella replied, "remember when I thought raheem changed, look where that got me." She added and she was right.

"Fuck these niggas, but anyway what you think about this couch?" I asked Ella sitting on it. I was furniture shopping for my new place and Ella came with me.

"You want black?" She asked, I shrugged

"Not sure, maybe brown." I said putting out ideas. I had no clue how to decorate my apartment, but I know the end results gonna be worth it.

My phone started ringing and it was coby, we built a friendship after that day he helped me. He's really chill to be around and he's a good listener.

"Yo what you fuckin with Kaya?" He said through my AirPods.

"I'm looking for furniture right now, what you doing?" I asked while me and Ella walk around the store.

"Nun, a nigga bored right now, wanna hang later?" He asked, I spotted the perfect couch.

"Yeah sure, my friend Ella coming with me that's cool?" Ella frowned her brows

"Yea, ya could slide whenever." After that we said our goodbyes.

"Where is Ella going?" Ella asked me

"My friend coby house, don't worry he chill." I explained to her, she started smirking.

"Friend hmm? Wasn't he the nigga who helped you to the hospital?" Ella asked remembering what I told her.

"Yeah, ever since that day we been friends. Just friends Ella." I said to her making things clear.

After I brought furniture for my apartment me and Ella made our way to see coby.

"I hope he don't have anyone with him, I'm not dressed to see cute homeboys." Ella said in the passengers seat.

"Girl please, we always come out the house slayin." I replied trying to park the car.  We walked to cobys door and knocked second later he opened it

"Yo, wassup kaya. How's baby Lani?" Coby asked giving me a hug

"She's good currently with her father, this is my friend Ella." I said, he shook Ella's hand as we stepped inside

"Nice to finally meet the famous Ella." Coby joked, I talk to him about my friendship with Ella she's my ride or die.

"Yup in the flesh." I added Ella laughed at us.

"I didn't know I had fans." Ella responded,

"Chill out," coby said laughing a lil.

We ended up going bowling to end our night. Coby got the win, apparently i suck at bowling.  They was laughing at me the whole time, I felt attacked.

"Imma hit you up more it was fun watching you bowl." Coby laughed and I just glared at him, he dropped Ella home and took me back to his side to get my car.

"Not funny, next time we doing something else." I replied

"Hell yeah, Aigh ma I'll see ya later. Text me when you get home." Coby said giving me a goodbye hug. I said bye and got into my car then drove to my apartment.

Things are different now, and hopefully it's a good different.