5

W E S T

I spread the weed on my glass coffee table and started to crush it with my fingers, I couldn't find my crusher so I'm using my hand. After I finish rolling my blunt I sparked it and take my first pull. I sit back and stare at the football game playing on the tv.

I felt someone's presence so I turn my head and kaya stood there looking like a little girl in some big ass clothes. I did a small laugh

"Whats funny?" She spoke,

"You," I got up and walk to the kitchen to get some water. I went back to the living room to see she moved to the couch. I sit besides her and watch the tv.

"Can we watch something else?" I raised an eyebrow at this girl.

"No." She grab the remote and change the Chanel, I snatch it back and changed it back. Then I heard my doorbell, I got up and went to check. It was tyrell, I opened up and let him in. I walk behind him into the kitchen.

Turns out jay was behind leeky' s death and tyrell is here to plan on how to get that nigga cause he hiding. "You found out where that nigga hiding at?" I asked him leaning on the counter.

"Yea bro, he down the south side. I got word he was over there at his baby moms crib." Him and he's baby moms abouta get hit, and I give zero fucks.

"We hitting em both, I don't care." I say to tyrell, he went into the fridge and grabbed a water bottle.

"Nah bro, let's just end that nigga and be out." He opened the bottle and took a sip.

"What ever, when we doing this?" He poke his head out the kitchen, he looked back at me with his eyebrows raised.

"Who that bro?" He asked referring to kaya.

"That's the girl I was telling you about," I walked over to where he was at to see what she was doing.

"She cute as hell, how old is she?" I sucked my teeth at this fool.

"17 bro, but back on topic nigga. When are we getting him?" I asked his unfocused ass.

"I was thinking tomorrow night. We gone act like we found out who did it and say some next nigga name." Tyrell crafty, I get where he's going with the plan.

"Heard, I get where you going with it. We offing that nigga for leeky." Tyrell had a big ass grin on his face, this nigga just as evil as me. He's my other half.
~~~~~~~~**~~~~~~~~~

I was currently at the mall with kaya, I was tired of giving her my clothes to wear so now she about to have a closet full of clothes. I told her to get what ever she like, never have I ever did this for any female, but in this case I have to for kaya.

"You don't like this?" I asked examining a pair of 11s she shook her head. This girl got no taste, she's old fashion. She got some nice shoes but these pairs you can't just look at it and not buy it.

"Lemme get this in size 6 1/2." I told the dude that's working here, he nodded and went to the back room.

"Why you getting me all these things?" I looked at her, I'm guessing she never had anybody who treated her like this.

"If you staying with me might as well dress nice." I simply said. I saw her small smile form on her lip, she's cute when she blush. Hold up, I know I ain't just say that. I shake myself out of and continue shopping.

K A Y A

West helped me bring the bags up to the closet and I started to organize everything out. I clothes from going out to sleeping clothes, it was a lot. After I finish stacking the shoe boxes in a corner I put all the bags in one bag and went downstairs with it.

"I'm about to order some Chinese food, what you want?" He asked, I think quickly

"Uhh, French fries." He nodded and put the phone to his ears. "I'll be right back," and with that I went upstairs and stripped off my clothes. I went to the bathroom and turned on the shower, I got in and let all my sweat and dirt wash away from my body. I've been outside all day feels nice to take a shower.

After my shower I wrapped a towel a towel around my body and went to my room. I got a Victoria's Secret lotion out the cabinet and lotion up my body. I went to the closet and picked out something to wear.

 After I finish, I put my hair into a high messy bun it was hard because my hair wasn't straight it was in full curls

After I finish, I put my hair into a high messy bun it was hard because my hair wasn't straight it was in full curls. I went back downstairs into the kitchen and west was there on his phone. This man always on his phone, I should try to friend him up so he could reconsider keeping me hostage.

"So what you gonna do for the rest of the day?" I said breaking the silence, he turn he head to look at me.

"Chilling, just waiting on this food to show up." He added, I nodded. There wasn't really much to say, I went into the living room and sat on the couch in a cris cross position and turned on the tv.

W E S T

I watched her ass as she walked away, her shit kinda fat in those shorts. I'm glad I was there to pick out the clothes she's wearing or else she would've dressed like someone's grandmother. 5 minutes passed and I heard my doorbell going off. Must be the Chinese food.

I opened the door and got the food then paid. I went to where kaya was and put the food on the table.

"I was thinking, you shouldn't have to stay in the house all day. Tomorrow I'm going to take you to the trap so you could learn a few things." I said to her while taking out the plates of food out of the bag.

"What am I going to be learning over there?" She looked at me

"What ever we do over there you'll be learning how to do it, can never learn too much." I handed her her food. It's good that she didn't complain, maybe this will be good.

For the rest of the night we watched a movie and she fell asleep on the couch. I left her there and went upstairs to take a shower, after my shower I put on some showers and a tank top. I went back downstairs and sat on the couch and rolled a blunt while kaya was sleeping right next to me.

I sparked it and sat back. I tapped her, she got up slowly and scrunched up her face "wanna hit it?" I asked her. She shook her head.

"I don't smoke, imma be upstairs" she got up and left. I guess she can't take the smell, she one of those. Wait till she smells the trap house.