8

K A Y A

I was currently working, we was almost done bagging up everything. This was a lot of weed, Cami had to label which batch goes to who so they could sell it. I kept quiet and bag everything up.

"What ya doing tonight?" Crystal breaks the silence

"Going to the studio, it's been a while." Zai was the first to reply. Crystals face lit up

"Can we come?" She asked referring to me and Cami. I didn't say anything just seeing how this gone play out.

"Sureeee, why not." She dragged her words, she didn't want us there. But crystal didn't catch on.

"Kaya you coming?" Cami asked me, I looked up at them.

"I don't know if West is going to let me" Zai looks at me with a glare.

"Is he your nigga or something?" Zai asked, I think I just threw up in my mouth.

"Nah," Zai got in my face

"So ya just fucking then," she raised her eyebrow, I backed away from her. Why would I ever fuck west.

"Zai, why you always gotta pick a fight. Mind your business." Cami steps in front of her, Zai rolled her eyes.

"I'm sure he wouldn't mind, where you live I'll come pick you up." Crystal asked, i heisted before I said

"With west" now everyone was looking at me. It's not even what they think, but I don't care what they think. Soon they won't see me again.

"Well okay, I'll text you. What's your number?" I like how Crystal So chill, why can't Zai be more like her. But you can tell that she's always high. I put my number in her phone and called myself. I saved it and handed it back to her.

"Wear something cute," she adds on. I nodded, Zai just looked at me I had enough of her so I asked

"Is there a problem?" She looked surprised.

"Girl, if there was a problem you wouldn't be here." She rolled her eyes. I really don't like her, she could catch these hands anytime.
~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~

It was 6:27 when west told me it was time to bounce. I gather my things and followed behind him to his car. I heard the girls talking about how he's going to kill someone tonight, somebody named jay. Apparently he wasn't who they thought he was.

"I see you doing good, your pay about to look real nice for you." He drives down the road.

"Thank you," was all I said. Then I looked out the window. So many thing going through my head that I didn't realize he parked right in front of his house. I got out and he did the same.

"The girls invited me to go somewhere with them later on," I said to West when we entered the house. I looked up at him. He didn't say anything. "Can I go or not?"

"You can, but just remember if-" I cut him short

"I know, you don't have to keep repeating it." I walked away.

"Make sure you back by 12." Is this man seriously giving me curfew. I had enough of him, I shut my door clothes and turned on the tv. I heard my phone ding

C R Y S T A L✨: be ready by 8, imma be over by 8:10

K A Y A: ok, I don't know what to wear though.

C R Y S T A L✨: girl, just keep it simple but cute

I texted her back an ok then close my phone. I went to my closet and see what I should wear. I figured it out and went downstairs. West was on the couch watching love is blind.