10

K A Y A

I was hungry as hell, Crystal and I went to Wendy's then she dropped me home. I opened the door and there was no sign of west. I went upstairs and changed into some comfortable clothes.

I went downstairs and grab my Wendy bag, I went to the living room and turned on the television

I went downstairs and grab my Wendy bag, I went to the living room and turned on the television. I started watching some YouTube videos. My phone started ringing and I looked at it, it was Quan. I picked up "hello." I said

"Wassup, watchu doin?" I sat in criss cross position holding my phone to my ear while feeding myself fries.

"Eating and watching tv, what you doing?" I don't know why I was smiling.

"Nun, just in the studio working on some new beats."  He replied

"Oh, what you got so far?" I was interested to hear what he was working on.

"Come and find out, I need some feedback anyway." I smirked knowing exactly what he was getting on with.  The front door swing opened and it was west.

"Who you talking to?" Be close the door behind him. I quickly muted the phone

"Nobody." I hid the phone behind me, he gave me a strange look.

"If it's that dequan nigga you better hang up." How the fuck...

"How you know about dequan." I sat up, no way is he going to ruin this for me.

"Don't worry about it. Ya not going to happen so I'm telling you not to talk to him." I huffed, west was acting like he my father or something.

"Last time I check, I don't have a father and I'm sure as hell ion need one now." I got up and grab my food.

"Kaya, I'm telling you this for your own good. Stop acting like fucking child." I ignored him and went up the steps into my room. Unbelievable, this nigga just wanna suck everything good out of my life no way is that going to happen.

I hate him.

W E S T

It feels like kaya doesn't listen to a word I say, I'm tying to save this girl from a heartbreak but she just not seeing. When that nigga breaks her heart she better not come running to me and complain, cause I'm not gone wanna hear it. I went upstairs and strip off my clothes, after my shower I picked out something to wear.

 I went upstairs and strip off my clothes, after my shower I picked out something to wear