9

K A Y A

When I feel like I've had enough of sleep I got up and went to the bathroom to start my morning hygiene. Today is Saturday and I have the day off. I don't work on the weekend, yesterday I got paid and today imma send the money to my aunt. After I got out I lotion up and put on some underwear, I went to my closet and picked out something to wear.

 After I got out I lotion up and put on some underwear, I went to my closet and picked out something to wear

I put the money in a envelope but I kept 100 for myself. I went downstairs with it, I went outside and put it in the nearest mailbox. I made my way back to the house.

"Where'd you go?" West ask walking down the steps. I'm guessing he now waking up.

"To put something In the mailbox." I went to the kitchen, I'm hungry as hell. I took out the pancake mix, put the bacon in the sink so I could defrost and took out all the things I need to make the pancakes.
~~~~~~*~~~~~

"Nah, I'm not doing shit today." I said to crystal who I was on the phone with. I was watching tv when she called, she asked what I was doing today.

"I'm going to get my nails done, come with me." I looked at my nails, they do need to be done.

"Okay, I'll come." I got up and went upstairs holding the phone to my ears.

"I'll be over there in 20 minutes." I said ok and hung up. I look through my closet and picked out something to wear.

 I look through my closet and picked out something to wear

After I was done getting dressed crystal called me. She was right on time, I put my hair in a quick ponytail and answered the phone. She was outside, I hung up and grab my bag with my phone.

"Im going to the nail salon with crystal, I'll be back." I said to West when I reached down stairs.

"Aight, I might not be here when you get back." He replied, I nodded and left out the door into crystals car.

"You ready?" I nodded and she speed down the road, I swear this girl drives like a lunatic.

"Damn, crystal slow down." She laughed then she slowed down. 5 minutes later we were in a parking lot, we got out and went inside the nail salon.