28

7 years Later

K A Y A

"Good morning," I turned my head to look behind me. I smiled

"Good morning baby, breakfast almost ready." I said to my fiancé, yes a bitch getting married.

"Hmm can't wait to make your sexy ass my wife." Victor said getting behind me and kissing on my neck causing me to laugh.

"I'm sure you can wait 3 more weeks." I replied. I put his plate on the table along with mine. We sat down and started to eat. I looked up to see victor digging in, I didn't know I was going to end up loving someone else when west never came for me.

Yes you heard it right. He never came, after a year and couple of months of me being in Cali we lost all communications with each other. He stopped answering my calls and texts, It took me a good while to get over him but hey I found someone who I wouldn't mind spending my life with.

Me and victor met while I was on my way to work. He was goin into the same building I was working to have a meeting with my boss. I guess we caught an eye for each other he got my number and after that it's been a great 5 years with him but we did have our ups and down. We bounced back each time. Our weeding is in 3 weeks, I still can't believe me getting married.

As for the girls who happens to be my bridesmaids is coming down tomorrow to see me. We have a engagement party in a couple days so they was staying for that and the wedding.

"Ima see you later babe." Victor kissed my lips before leaving for work. I had a lot to do today, victor put all of the wedding planning on me and it was tiring.

I went upstairs after cleaning up the kitchen to take a shower.

ELLA

I was in the middle of closing up my shop to go home when my phone started ringing.  I looked at the screen and it was cami, I answered.

"Yoo, are we staying for the weeding too?" Cami asked

"Yea, it's like in 2 weeks or something like that." I didn't remember the date by head. I was leaving with the girls for our flight tomorrow morning and I have to get home so I can finish packing.

"Aigh bet, did you hear that west got out." She said, I was confused on to what she was telling me right now. I got in my car and put the phone on speaker.

"Got out? Got out of what?" I asked starting to drive home.

"Jail bitch, I told y'all he got locked. Y'all bitches never listen to me." She sucked her teeth.

"What? I didn't know how long was he in for?" I asked her, I didn't know shit about this and Kaya didn't know either.

"He had gotten a gun charge and was in there for a good 3 years or 4 I'm not sure." She continues to talk while I drive home.

"Damn cami, and Kaya was telling me how he stopped contacting her and shit. But even when he wasn't in jail why he ain't call her or nun?" Kaya was about to get married to somebody else, I don't know why I said that she obviously moved on.

"I don't know, he heard she was getting married in a couple of weeks. But Kaya seems happy and I told him that when he asked." I nodded, they were really cute back when we went to school, now all of us is grown adults with kids. Well not me, cami has a 4 year old daughter and crystal is 6 months and some change pregnant.

"Call crystal and tell her she better be packed cause we leaving mad early tomorrow." I said to cami,

"Okay, I'm gonna call you later." She replied. I said okay and she hang up when I pulled up to my driveway.  I got my own place and living by myself. I was currently single and not looking. After high school me and Raheem was with each other for a good 4 years before he went and got a bitch pregnant.

Not going to lie, I was butt hurt. I loved him and he did me wrong. We still friends till this day but nothing heavy. I know his baby moms don't like me and I don't like her ass either we can get it respectfully.

I made sure everything was packed in my suitcases to be in Cali for 4-5 weeks. Since we were spending some time there me and the girls rented out a BNB stay in instead of a hotel.

When I was getting out the shower somebody was banging on my door. I sucked my teeth and walked down the hall to open the door, it was the devil himself.

"Raheem why the fuck you banging on my door like that?" I asked him walking away.

"Cause I've been knocking for a good 2 minutes now." He followed me down the hall to my bedroom.

"What are you doing? I have to get dressed." I said when I noticed he took a seat on my bed.

"Go on then, you acting like I ain't eat your whole body before." He did have a point, I rolled my eyes at him going into my walk-in closet to get dressed out of his sight.

When I was done, I went back to him. "What are you doing here anyway, your baby mama about to start blowing your line." I said to him taking a seat besides him.

"Mane, fuck that bitch. She's been on my dick for everything bro. A nigga can't breathe." He looked down at me, I couldn't help but to laugh a little.  "It ain't funny, I miss you Ella." He laid on his back staring at the ceiling.

"You have a whole kid Raheem, your baby mother should be the only girl you missing." I said getting up but he pulled my arm pulling me back down.

"Stop playing with me, you know me and you forever ma." He sat up pulling me on top of him. He held on my ass giving it a squeeze.

"We just friends Raheem, just because I forgive you don't mean we back together." I explained to him, he stared into my eyes he pulled me closer by neck connecting our lips.

Our lips danced together, he slipped his tongue inside letting it tangle with mine. A soft moan escaped my lips when he started leaving bite marks on my neck.

He lifts my  shirt taking a tity in his mouth. I run my hands through his hair as he sucks on them. He stopped due to his phone ringing, he looks at it and sucked his teeth putting it back down.

"Who's that?" I asked getting off him and fixing my shirt.

"Come on Ella, you-" he was cut off by his phone ringing again.

"What bro?" He answered obviously annoyed. I could hear her screams through the phone.  " Vanessa stop fucking yelling, I'm coming relax shawty." He hang up and looked at me

"Just go Raheem, your child needs you." I said opening my room door for him to exit. He tried kissing my lips but I dubbed him. He sighed

"Word?" He shook his head before leaving. I slammed the door and laid on my bed.