Eight

The next day I woke up because of nightmares. I couldn't remember what is it but I know for sure that it was a nightmare. It was a bad dream. I don't know why.. But I felt like someone is really watching me from somewhere. But maybe it's only my crazy imagination.

"Princess Sophielle? Are you awake?" I heard a cool but gentle voice came from the doorway so I replied shortly with a 'yes' and the handsome butler entered the room with trays full of teas.

"Zain, what time is it?" I asked Zain softly and he smiled.

"It's 8 AM."I gasped as Zain answered me but he just chuckled and looked as if It's normal.

"Don't worry princess, His Highness Sieg knew you're still asleep. Moreover He still outside with the other princes. He asked me to tell you that you can go anywhere but in one condition."

"And.. What is it?" I asked feeling happy and excited.

"Someone must accompany you or A bodyguards will come with you." Zain answered and I sighed.

"I can defend myself.." I pouted and Zain chuckled again.

"You may think you're strong Princess. However this time you'll not going to face an amateur criminals but this time they all are highly trained." Zain voice tone hardened and I shivered a little. startled by how Zain talked.

" I understand. " I sighed and then I felt Zain became gentle again.

" good princess."He said and I flustered.

"Oh, shut up!" I said and took my tea cup then drank the tea.

Just then I realised. No one remembered that today I turned 24.

~*~

"Zain. Where is the library?" I asked Zain while walking around looking for the Library.

Well I decided to stay in the castle and use my time to rest until the Christmas party started. It's better than going outside with bodyguards.

"Let me show you the way Princess." Zain smiled softly and show me the way to where the library is.

"Call me if you need anything." Zain said as he finished taking me to the Library.

"I will and thank you very much. " I smiled back then quickly looking for an interest books to read.

I walked around and found an old book a very old one.

"..wow. " I opened the first page of the book and found an old photographs. It's like when my brother around 10 years old and I'm. . 5..

In the photograph there was other princes. There's Oliver, Hayden, Kuon, Aslan, Kevin, Ivan and another prince who looks older than all of them. He wore a cloth with a Charles kingdom badge on it. So I think it's a prince from Charles.

"Princess Sophielle Lieben...?" I read the title of the page and I quickly opened it who know I can find something from this.

'The little princess was kidnapped!'

'Is she dead?'

I only found that but wen I turned the pages again, something fell and I was a little surprised.

"What's this?" I took a white envelope wait no. It's a bit brown .. maybe because of the dust..?

"... there's nothing inside.." I opened the envelopes but I found nothing. Just then I got an idea. How if we must burn the paper a little so that we can see the letter?

I quickly looked for a candle and fortunately there's two of them inside the library so I immediately burn the letter a little.

"Ah, I see it!" I saw words started to pops out and I became careless.