Twenty

I checked the calendar and it's 4 more days until the chocolate day err I mean Valentines day. After giving everything I can to make chocolates and letters for everyone who always put smile on my face, I smiled proudly to myself and put rhe chocolates in the refrigerator inside my room. When Hans came to check me he was shocked because this time everything was neat. Unlike my other attempts to cook.

I decided to go to the library afterwards to return the paper left but then something unexpected happened to me. I put the paper on paper box table and then I started walking around to a deeper side of the library until I stopped next to a bookshelf with a scratch mark. It makes me think what's wrong with this shelf and I saw something. A pook left there opened. Because of my curiosity I knelt down to take the book but something fell.

A picture.

A photograph of the Lieben royal family during a vacation . I saw my grandpa, my grandma, mother, father, sieg and me. I was smiling brightly holding Sieg and grandpa's hand. We were on a summer house I guess..

I thought ah it's only a photograph but then I noticed something wrong with the photo I'm holding. it's.. There's someone. He looks like he's hiding with a weapon.. A knife or gun on its hand. I flipped the photo and I saw a red X right on the back of my face also my father face.

I became shocked and my breath became a bit heavier. I tried to open the book again and It shows a badly-written paragraph. It's like it's planning to kill someone or to overthrow someone. I read it carefully and that's when it hits me. My head hurt so badly and I can't breath normally I felt as if a knife is on my throat.

"...The kidnapper is.." my lips are trembling as well as my body. It's shaking uncontrollably in fear and anger. I remember.. I..

"This is your second time." I heard another voice and then turned my head around to see a man I knew. The man I despise.

"Ulrich. " I muttered his name and he laughed in a creepy way. Showing a lust for authority, crown. A position of king.

"When you're small.. When is it.. When I haven't ask my men to kidnap you.. You also found out about my plan here.. You almost tell king Joshua, your beloved grandpa. About me."

"..."I kept silent and silently gulped. Wondering what will happen to me now.

"I think throwing you away is not doing anything.. Maybe.. Killing you will." Ulrich took a knife and I quickly kicked his ankle and took the knife from him when he lost his balance. But what comes after it makes me realize how stupid I am.

He took out a stun gun and hit me with it.

"...!!!"

"Sleep for now. Princess."

Damn.. Someone help me..

Kevin.. Sieggy.. Ivan..

....

~*~

Kevin's POV

I was about to drink some tea from Luke but then somehow I dropped my tea cup until it broke. I was a little surprise because I never break anything before. Luke who stood next to me started to clean the broken cup but I felt something is not right. Something bad is happening right now. I think I just have to call Sophielle now.

Ivan's POV

"Ivan.. Save me..please. " I saw Sophielle being taken away by someone. She looks like in pain and that's when I woke up finding myself in my office with paperworks. What a nightmare. It feels so real.. Or is it.. No there's no way right. I reached for my phone and tried to call Sieg at once. I hope nothing bad like in my dream, no nightmare happen to the woman I love.

Sieg's POV

"Brother! "

I woke up feeling even more tired and heard my phone ringing. I Stared at the screen and when I knew it's Ivan I pick it up.

"Hello?"

"Sieg, where's Sophielle!?" Ivan yelled in a panic voice and I raised my brow.

"She's cooking at the kitchen earlier. "

"Are you sure? I'm coming there right now." Without even letting me to reply Ivan hung up the phone. Wow I guess it's a new side of him. Just then I received another phone call. It's from Kevin.

"Hello?"

"Sieg, where's Sophielle!? " this time Kevin asked the same question as Ivan and I started feeling something is wrong.

"she's cooking at the kitchen earlier.." I gave the same answer like what I answered Ivan and Kevin seemed confused.

"what time is it when she started cooking? "

"an hour ago or more."

"Sieg, I tried to call her phone before but she's not answering. I'm going there now." Kevin hung up the phone and I started sensing something is.. Fishy. Now that I think about it I just had a weird dream too.

I better check on her now.

"Your Highness! Your Highness! " I heard Hans voice and a loud knock on my door I quickly opened it and Hans is panting and panicking.

"What happened? "

"Princess..! The princes is missing. I have checked everywhere in the palace but!" Hans still panting and I felt like my heart just stabbed by something really sharp.

"I asked the guard to check the security camera or the surveillance camera and we found that someone is attacking the princess. The face is not clear but after that the camera is being hit by something! " Hans continued and I quickly said.

"Tell everyone to look for the princess. Close every station and the road. Also send the special squad to find her!" I yelled and Hans nodded. As soon as I finished ordering him he then run to tell everyone about this.

I on the other hand started sending text to all the princes that Sophielle is missing. I need their help. I mean I know it's rude for me to ask but Sophielle. For Sophielle I'll do anything.

Sophielle..

Ivan's POV

I read the text Sieg gave to all of us and I gritted my teeth.. Sophielle please be safe.

Kevin's POV

Damn. WHY ARE THEY ATTACKING SOPHIELLE ANYWAY?!.but.. I'll save you.