Twenty two

It's been 2 days and 9 hours since I'm being caged in an abandoned building close to the nerwan. I haven't wat anything at all and I felt like I'm dying soon. I can't see clearly and I felt cold. It's too cold for me..

"You!" the man who's been beating me up entered the room with angry face then he pulled me to stand. I couldn't process what just happened but then a group of a total 12 man with a complete shield and weapons entered the room.

The man who's been beating me put a knife on my throat but then something really fast came and in the next moment the knife fell from the man's hand and I fell. Before I can make contact with the hard ground I felt someone arms around me and it's warm.

"Don't you dare touch her with your filthy hand."Ivan who attacked the man grab the man's collar and pushed him before letting the 12 other man who I claimed to be the special squad taking care of the evil man.

"Are you okay?! Sophielle! " Kevin who's embracing me asked me and I nodded lightly before I smiled and regain a little energy.

These two.. They're really..

"Thank you. " I said before smiling brightly. all of the terrors, nightmares is all gone from this day.

The day after that I'm back normal and everyone has been telling me that Sieg is finally sleeping. I can't forget how tight his hug was yesterday when he saw me in a bad conditions. I was glad I'm back sooner than before and it's all thanks to everyone. To everyone I care. My friends and my family. Father found out about Ulrich evil plan and put him in prison for his whole life for his sentences or punishment. For a kidnapping, torturing, killing and bringing harm to anyone.

I was interviewed by lots of people and finally the truth is out.

Tomorrow is Valentines day and also it's the day I'm waiting for. To show all of them how grateful I am to be able to meet them back. Maybe the world is not that cruel after all.

Also.. I just rejected 3 guys today. It's Oliver, Kuon, and Aslan. They all confessed at me in different place, different time and different way but at the same day. But sadly, I have decided that I'm not focusing on love now.

The surprising thing is that even if I rejected them, Oliver and Kuon said that they'll still waiting for me and will not give up. I wonder if they can actually. Hehe.

My feelings for them.. I don't know but.. I see them as a family that I have to cherish until the end. Forever.

My brother on the other side.. He looks very happy knowing that I'm still not going to date someone but he kept glaring at both Ivan and Kevin like signaling them to not go near me.

"I'm glad everything went okay in the end." Oliver said as all of us gather in the game room. My brother who's reading a book nodded and then he glanced at me who's playing ps vita with Kevin.

"Finally no more harmful stuff." Sieg commented continued by his laughter.

"But seriously Ulrich.. Never thought about it once." Hayden who's writing something finally spoke but Sieg disagree with him.

"I actually suspect him from the very beginning buy I have no proof. "

"guys c'mon everything ended peacefully let's just focus on today and tomorrow. " I put my ps vita and they all nodded.

"yeah.."

I suddenly came up with an idea. I hugged Sieg and he looks confuse.

"What's with you?"

"Nothing I just have this urge to hug you."

"AWWWEEE I WANT CUDDLES TOO!" Oliver started to hug us as well as the others.

It's very warm..