Eighteen

"Sophielle..?"

"Sophielle.."

I heard someone calling me.. I know this gentle voice.. It reminds me of my childhood. She would aways be there for me.. When I'm down, crying, broken.. She's always there next to me. Lending me a shoulder to cry on. She would pat my back softly as she whisper something to cheer me up.

"I'm going to protect you from ....ri.."

"Sophielle.."

...

"Princess Sophielle?"

I felt someone presence and quickly opened my eyes and check who is it. It turned out to be Hans. I stared at him still feeling sleepy but then I finally came back to my usual self and blushed.

"S-Sorry! I was waiting for you but I suddenly feel sleepy.. So I.."

"It's fine princess~ sorry for making you wait . I make you this actually since I think you'll be having hard time to eat." Hans move the tray closer to me and then I saw omelet that had been cut to tiny pieces and also sandwiches. Hans is really kind, he noticed that I can't use my right hand since it hurt very badly. It's like it's broken but it's not.

"Thank you Hans!" I smiled widely and start eating.

After I ate Hans cleaning up the plate and stuff before then he gave me the envelope. But before that he told me to be prepared. I was confuse at first but after I opened the envelope and read the documents I can feel my hands are shaking.

"..a letter from Cecelia..?" I mumbled under my breath and gulped. The letter is not in a good condition. It's in pieces. But Hans quickly arrange it on a table,

To my dear friend, Sophielle Lieben.
Hehe.. Are you confused about the Lieben? Sorry I've never tell you this before. But you're the missing Dres Van princess.
Surprised? Hehehe~ Maybe when you find this letter I'm already far away from you. I'm sorry. I'm working for ______
Soon, he would know what I'm doing and trying to kill me but when that times come please don't cry.

At first I was being friend with you so you couldn't find your real identity but as the days passed by .. I really want to be your friends. I'm serious about this and that's why I'm ready to sacrifice my all for you.
I'm sorry this have to end like this. You can be angry, mad at me. However, please don't lose your smile. I love your smile!

P.S : Go find a lover you late bloomer!

Love, Cecelia (Celianne)

I finished reading the envelope and trying my best to hold back my tears. I really miss her. But she said I have to promise her I won't cry for her so I took a deep breath and calm myself. I re-read the letter and then I'm trying to guess who's she working for.. The name part is torn very badly.. It's like someone did it on purpose.

"Hans. I want you to look for who's she working for." I said to Hans with pained smile. Hans eyes look sad too but he quickly erase his expression and changed it with his usual confident smile.

"As you wish." He replied with a light bow. In the next moment he excused himself and left my room. Leaving me with unknown feelings. It's mixed.

Am I forgetting something important? Or did someone makes me forgetting this? Why me? Who's doing this to me? Who's Cecelia?

I need to remember it now.

I have to look for the memory inside my mind.

I need to..

"Ahh!" I screamed in pain and fell onto the floor. My head hurt and so does my body. Everything ached in pain. My legs felt like jelly and I can't stand up nor move it. What happened to me? All at one something floods into my mind. It's blurry but I'm feeling familiar with it.

"Stop it!"

I .. That face I saw that day.. That guy who tried attacking me when I'm with Sieg, what happened during my life after that..

It's..

It's starting to.. I..

"Sophielle!"

Suddenly my door was opened and Kevin entered my room with panicked face. I raised my left hand to him and since I can't stop shaking I make an expression that tells him to help me. Kevin lifted me up immediately then out me on the bed and use the intercom to call for help. I felt my world rotating and once again I drifted to oblivion.

....

"Sophielle.. I'm sorry."

I heard her voice again. Apologizing to me without stopping.

"Cece..?" In this dark hallway I kept looking for her but darkness are all I can see.

"I don't have any choice but to help him that time."

Why? Who is 'him'.

"I'm going to where I belong now.. See you.."

"Wait!"

No..

Wait!

Where are you!?

"Sophielle!"

...

"Sophielle.."

My eyes slowly opened and I saw the princes are surrounding me. I'm not in the mood for talking so I kept my mouth shut. But the first person to say something is Kuon. The one who rarely talk to me so I'm surprised.

"Did you just see an alien or something." He asked me with lazy eyes. Not in the mood for fighting I only looked away from him.

"...I almost remember it." I mumbled and Kevin sighed deeply.

"Look you almost remember it it's good but now rest." He said with a tone saying I don't take no as an answer. I only replied him with a soft yes then it's time for Ivan to say something.

"Take your time."

I smiled weakly and then Sieg said something.

"Let's leave her first, let her rest. Now that she's awake it's good. Hans, please stay here to watch her also please make the security more tight." Sieg demanded and Hans bowed deeply.

"Yes, Your Royal Highness."

That time.. I finally understand something. I'm almost there... I almost find the truth here. If only I can see the blurry face.. I need something to trigger my memory.. But I don't know what would trigger it. This is irritating me.

I'm also scared of one thing now.