twenty one

Ugh..

Where.. Where am I..

"...." My eyelids was a bit weary but I forced myself to wake up. I feel so cold.. What happened..? I hold my head softly and my head hurt so much. I remember everything now. When I was a little girl, I often played in the library because Grandpa Joshua told me by reading we can get smart although in the end I always ended up reading a fairy tale book. When I was about to take a book one thay particular day I found a weird things. It's a memo.

I was curious so I played with it until I accidentally found out that it's filled with the royal family pictures being mark with a red X on each person head. It's also listed how they haye something or what are the weakness. I who doesn't really understand it decided to bring it grandpa or brother but.. Ulrich came. It was his.

He threatened me and he succeeded in making me shutting my mouth for that. But being engulfed by the darkness within his heart, he feels like he couldn't trust the child or me. Be decided to make a kidnapping plot to throw me away so his secret keeps save with him only.

That night there's a big party held for I forgot.. I couldn't remember what party but brother got angry at someone so he asked me to accompany him to the garden. Seeing this as an opportunity Ulrich called his mens to kidnap me that night.

They also gave me a drug that makes me forget about everything happened and tortured me until I ran away and being found by the police. The police knew I'm The princess but being bribe by.. The kidnappers. Not long after that they sent me to an orphanage but I was not wanted there so I ran away with someone.

It's Cece. Celianne, Cecelia. How can I forgot this? She was there since the beginning. She's one of Ulrich people. She was there, she was sent to spy on me. To make sure I will never remember or know my real status as the princess. As Sieg's sister. But Cece is slowly feeling sorry and guilty as she became close to me. That day in the coldest winter in my last year of high school..

She fought back Ulrich. She's ready to give everything in order for me to find my real brother. My family. She's ready to take the consequences.. But she died because of Ulrich. She died because she chose me over Ulrich.

And then the day when I'm attacked by a man is not a coincidence. It was a plot.. It's all planned by Ulrich. Because he knows that Sieg found me, despite saying sweet things to his majesty the king to stop Sieg looking for me.

He knew this and kept sending people to harm me because of the secret. Even if I didn't remember it he fears that I will later remember it and tell it to people, the truth.

...

Why.. Why just know I remembered all of this? I sobbed and tears dripping from my eyes. I remember all of it. Goodand bad times.. They're playing inside my mind. They're haunting me now. I'm crying because anger, fear, sadness, happiness.. I really don't know.

*creak*

Hearing the door opened I wiped my tears away and stared coldly at a man with a long scar on his face. I don't like how he see me with his eyes but I kept my head held high.

"Why are you seeing me like that princess ~" he said in a disgusting way and I kicked his head. "Don't talk to me as if you know me." I said coldly before taking back my foot but in my surprise he grabbed my foot then twisted it until I screamed in pain.

"I love when I can hear a princess screaming in pain you know ~" he smirked and then he leaned closer to me while I can smell an alcohol smell and a cigarette smell from him. I tried my best to look brave but inside I was panicking so badly I couldn't move.

"You know you resemble the prince so much~" He pit his hand on my chin and raised it. I slapped him but he punched my face back.

"What a rude princess. " He said before kicking me.

"Right back at you. You low human." I said before standing up again and give him a nice kick on his stomach. but then he took my hand and kissed it.

I felt disgusted and started kicking him but he pushed me until I hit the wall.

"Don't think of running away because I'll chase you and bring you back." He said before leaving me again. I gritted my teeth and punched the wall.

~*~

Kevin's 's POV

It's been almost two days since Sophielle was kidnapped. Everyone gathers in Dres Van but the atmosphere is too gloomy. Everyone is too quiet even for Oliver who usually always cheery as the sun. Sieg haven't sleep once from the day we all found out Sophielle's missing. I felt a little bad looking at him now because he's so messy and he's just not him.

"...Can I see the video one more time?" I asked Hans and he nodded playing the video again and this time I'm not paying attention to Sophielle but things around her.

"Stop." Ivan suddenly said and then he asked Hans to zoom it in. That's when we finally saw a book opened with photos scattered everywhere and Sophielle looks shocked.

I started examining it carefully and I noticed something unusual. The photo and Sophielle facial expressions. It just as if when she see that person she knew the person.

"She knew it. The person. " Ivan stated and everyone started to think again.

"then that's mean the culprit is an inside person." Hayden sad and Sieg looks surprised.

"but then who.. That day father has meeting with the ministry and everyone but I excuse myself because I was too tired. " Sieg said and that's when it's finally making sense.

"Then someone must be leaving the room that time. Maybe for a toilet or something. " I said to him and Hans cut.

"Your Highnesses.. Actually we've been trying to identify the person and what prince Kevin jusy said and the strange one is..."

As soon as we heard the name the butlers just told us we all shocked and we left the room.

Ulrich.