eleven☆

The next day Hans took all my stuff and brought it to the limo. I still can't move my right arm freely but it is indeed better than yesterday or even when it just got stabbed. When I had finished dressing and all, I waited for someone to come and get me since I'm not allowed to go outside by my own after what happened to me for several times. They even locked the window here in my room.

Now that I think about it.. Aren't they being too protective towards me? But then when I realized that I'm Sieg's sister I just sighed and then I took my cell phone it's been a while since I played with my phone.

Actually it's not like I don't like being a princess or anything but it just.. Sometimes you will be just the same as a bird in a cage.

I stared at my phone screen and there's nothing. It just have some notifications about my university assesment and such but other than that, nothing. Well it's kind of not new. I have no friends nor someone I communicate before I mer Sieg and the other princes. I was never really needed by everyone or belong anywhere. I'm just like invicible to people.

"....."

"Sophielle?"

"WOAH!" I was surprised because if suddenly someone tapped my shoulder.

"What are you doing? I already called you for 6 times!" Sieg tilted his head and move closer me while I'm still stunned, I shook my head slowly.

"Nothing. Shall we go now? I'm pretty sure you have royal duties after this." I smiled softly but cheerfully and he nodded.

He held out his hand to me and I took it with my left hand since my right arm still hurt because of what happened at the ball. We walked out from the hospital room but Sieg didn't let my hand go now that I hold his hand I felt like my heart became warm but in the other hand I felt something piercing my heart.

I stared at Sieg's hand until all of sudden I remember that the one who stabbed me is left-handed, it's blurry but I'm sure he is left handed. I din't remember about the kidnappers but I do know that there's some man who always hit me using their left hand..

..

"Brother." I called my brother all of sudden and he turned around and he stared at me dumbfounded.

"What is it?" He smirked and My cheeks turned a bit pink and my brother chuckled.

"U,umm.. It's, well, Sieg.. Do you by any chance remember something from the night I was kidnapped?" I shuttered and Sieg let out a long, heavy sigh. At first he looks like he didn't want to answer it but then he glanced at me and smiled.

"We were running away from the ball that night, we were strolling at the garden and suddenly from the bushes someone want to attack me but you pushed me and instead they hit you. " Sieg stopped and take a deep breath before continuing his story.

"You screamed and told me to run away but.. I don't want to. The kidnappers took you with them. You're shouting, screaming my name and struggling want to be free from them.. I.. I couldn't help you. I couldn't protect you.. I failed as your brother." He shut his eyes and looked troubled, my face slackened and my brow furrowed . My eyes darting about in concern as if I were searching for a place to hide.

"..." I looked down to my laps and then an idea popped out into my mind

"Brother please squad down for awhile!" Sieg raised his brow but did the thing as I said. I chuckled and in the next moment I patted Sieg's head.

"I'm here now, Sieggy!" I grinned widely and my brother showed a faint surprised expression. I can also see his face becoming bright pink.

"... Hey, tell me about what happened to you after that." Sieg looked away and I giggled.

"I have told you haven't I? I went to an orphanage and I moved from one to another orphanage.. Then I studied hard and got a scholarship until now..."

"Do you have any boyfriend ?" All of sudden I felt something intimidating from Sieg.

"Eh- I.. No. Of course not!" I blushed and Sieg only make a simple 'oh'

"If someone dare to touch my sister... He will face me."Sieg pointed at himself and I pouted.

"Don't be a siscon, Brother." I sighed and then I saw Hans approaches us.

"Your Highnesses please be faster! We are going to be late.. His highness still have royal duties after this."

"hehe, sorry Hans!"

~*~

Hours later, we have arrived at the Dres Van castle my brother and Hans already went somewhere for his royal duties, while I on the other hand is now studying in my room alone. I started opening the economy book and the law book of Dres Van.. Until now I never really thinking about anything beside my kidnappers. I kept looking back at the past and I never see the present or future. I always trapped in the past.. That's why I'm always a crybaby someone who can't do anything.

"I've decided.. I won't let everyone down! I will forget the past and move on!" I mentally yelled and without noticing it I'm grinning widely like a stupid person but I also felt proud and happy.

I can't be like this anymore. It only bring troubles to everyone.

"I'll show everyone I can change!"

I kept saying that to myself and continue studying. I just haven't notice that this is actually the beginning of another journey, a far more dangerous and challenging journey.

Which lead me to love..and happiness.

(A/N): hello so this is the end. No just kidding xDD but heeeyy I'm going to start a new arc (wutt xDD) so the next chapter will be more focus to her relationship~~~ but I will make some surprises too! *smirkkk* also, I'm going to change Sophielle a bit because I was soo disappointed to myself because I make her looks like a weak and crybaby character ;-; basically the next chapter will be like the 'real' story so yeah ._. see you in the next chapterr~