two

I felt something really bright came and it's very unpleasant. Slowly my eyes flutters opened. It was the good man, the butler. Hans isn't it? He opened the window curtain and poured a cup of freshly brewed tea.

"Good morning Your Highness." Hans smiled cheerfully and I nodded still half-awake.

Guess I'm in bedroom now. I must be exhausted yesterday and cried myself to sleep.

"Uh.. H-Hans. Thank you for your help yesterday." I whispered softly but I'm sure he can hear my voice.

"It's my jobs to find you Your Highness." Hans smiled and I sighed in relief.

"umm.. I can't really remember stuff happened before so.. Let's be friends okay?" I asked with a grin. Hans eyes widened but he quickly erased it and draw a smile on his face.

"As you wish."

Felling satisfied with his answer. I took a sip of the tea. It's warm and very nice after that I returned the cup to Hans then I stretched my body and jumped out from the king-sized bed.

"Would you like to take shower first or breakfast, Your Highness?" Hans asked me and I knitted my eyebrows for awhile, thinking.

"I want to take shower first."

~*~

I turned the shower on and I washed my face. The warm water feel so good. I'm not half-awake now and I tried using a soap with chocolate scent. I admit it that I'm a chocolate lovers.

But still..

I still don't understand it. I got comments that saying I looks like Prince Sieg quite often and I know about the missing princess but to think that I'm the missing princess itself.. It just so weird. It gave a weird sensation inside my stomach.

How if this is a mistake?

"..." I sighed feeling down.

I'll just let time answer me.

~*~

After I finished taking showers I quickly changed into a knee-length dress. It's peach coloured and I wear a white stocking too and lastly I tied up my purple hair that is similar to prince Sieg's hair. I stared at the mirror which show my reflection. My purple eyes is similar to him too. It's not purple actually just a very dark shade of blue.

"....." for a minute I stared at it but then I broke apart and stood.

Just then I heard a knock on my door. I quickly opened it and saw Hans standing with his gentle smile.

"Are you ready Princess Sophielle?" He asked and I nodded.

He escorted me to the castle dining room. The castle is so pretty. All those luxurious chandelier that hanging around, the painting from famous painter.. Everything here just like different. It's like I'm in a different world.

However I found something that draw my attention. It's a photograph of.. Prince Sieg, the queen, the king and.. A little girl.

"...." I stared at the picture. Observing then Hans chuckles.

"It's you, princess." he answers my question even though I don't really gave him questions.

"M...Me?" I don't really believe what he told me but the fact is the girl looks like me makes me a bit unsure. The difference is only the girl inside the picture is younger than me and her hair is still short.

I just closed my eyes then continued walking with Hans. Ignoring the happy family photograph.

"Good m-morning.." I said as I entered the room and found the handsome prince.

"Ah, Good morning Sophielle." Sieg smiled and it makes me.. I felt like...I don't know.

"umm.." I want to say something but I'm not sure how to call him.

"You can call me brother like in the old days." Sieg seems to can read my mind.

"...B-B..Brother.." I shuttered and Sieg smiled.

"good girl. Now eat your food before it get cold." Sieg pointed the sauté potato and scrambled egg also bacon and sausages.

"this is delicious!" I complimented the food and Sieg sighed in relief.

"I'm glad."

"eh? Did you make this?"I asked with eyes widened.

"yes." He replied and his cheeks went pink.

"Thank you.. brother." I smiled widely and then Sieg notice.

"You eat beautifully." Sieg said and I chuckled.

"I went to a all girls school and they teach us manners and etiquette." I told him and he only laughed.

"Haha, good for you. Then your princess training must be a piece of cake for you." Sieg continue eating his breakfast and reading the newspaper.

There's a awkward silence.

"umm.. Brother." I called him and then he glanced at me.

"yeah?"

"what happened.. After I was kidnapped?" I asked and he become like ice.

"The castle is different. Mother got sick until she passed away.. And there's this Ulrich guy." when Sieg said the queen passed away my eyes widened and I don't know why but my eyes became watery.

"...Why am I crying?" I wiped my tears and laughed but Sieg only watching me like giving me sympathy. He then stood from his chair and wiped my tears with his thumb.

"She's in a beautiful place now Sophielle. So don't cry or mother will be sad.I'm sure she's happy now and beside we found you.. It's her last wish."Sieg kissed my forehead and I nodded.

"but I can't remember anything.." I sobbed feelings pathetic.

"It's okay just remember it slowly don't push yourself." Sieg pat my back and then I smiled.

"Stupid Sieggy ."

Sieg looked like he just being hit by somethings.

I don't know what I'm saying then I quickly covered my mouth with my hand.

"S-Sorry I don't know what I'm saying earlier." I flustered but then what surprised me is he shook his head.

"Sophielle you always called me Sieggy when you're 8."

"that means without you realising it you actually remembered that you're a princess, my sister."

My mouth is slightly opened as he finished whay he's saying. I just nod in happiness and then I continue eating with smile on my face.