Sixteen

"I lo.."

I-is this a confession?! Shoot I can't stop blushing and thinking weird things. How should I reply or - or! How if he suddenly attack me? Woah, Sophielle stop it! He's not going to do that.. Or-or!

"Sophielle!" Suddenly the door was opened and Kevin also Sieg and Hayden entered the room. Ivan quickly took his hand back and act like nothing happened. "... Are we interrupting something?" Hayden stared at Ivan and He cleared his throat and replied the blonde prince who own a sexy blue eyes with a simple no.

"Are you okay? How are you feeling?" Sieg ignored Hayden question and instead giving me more question.

"I'm fine brother. I just got a little dizzy. Maybe lack of sleep." I grinned, showing my brother my white and neat teeth. He scoffed , mocking me and start messing up my hair afterwards.

"Eeh! Sieggy Stop it..!" I yelled and tried to make him stop what he's doing right now. Kecin took Sieg's hand and I thought he would stop him.. But ..

"You should do it like this!" he messed up my hair even more and I shrieked.

"You meanie!!" I felt mad at Kevin and then bit his hand.

"Ow!" He yelped in pain and This time Sieg and Hayden burst out laughing. I didn't notice that Ivan stared at Kevin with jealousy.

~*~

After having a little war between a princess and princes I'm feeling better and went to the ballroom again alone because I need to brush my hair and make it into bun again. Because it took time I asked the princes to go to the ballroom first . When the clock strike 12 AM everyone cheered and clapping there's fireworks and loud music. Some people get drunk but not too out of control. I smiled watching so many people with different reactions. I goanced to the princes and softly spoke "Please take care of me this year as well. Thank you for awesome year last year"

It's not formal or meaningful but I'm really hoping to get to know my childhood friends better. Just then I felt an urge to go to toilet so I excused myself.

After I went to the toilet I was kind of blank for awhile. When I stepped my foot on the hallway floor to the ballroom someone approached me and I sense a dangerous aura. But it turned out that he only asked if I'm Sophielle Lieben and told me that prince Kevin are waiting for me at the garden. I said thank you and changed my direction and immediately go to the garden.

"Kevin!" I shouted calling his name repeatedly. But there's no answer.

".. Kevin?" Eventually I lowered my voice and there's still no answer. I thought he was tired waiting for me so he decided to leave. But as soon as I started walking away from the garden someone grab me and put a cloth on my mouth.

"Mmphh!" I struggled to fight but this time the person who's attacking me is too strong. The person's grip is very firm and hurting me. The person kept pulling me and pushing me to get into a car. That's when I can see the person is a guy with mask on..

After that there are 2 other people. One of them started the car and drifted away from the place now. The car kept shaking and I felt sick. I kept kicking the door, window and chair but my hand was being tied. But then one of the guard came and saw this. He quickly pressed the emergency button and then we heard the alarm went off.

During that time, I knew I have to do something to escape even if I might hurt myself.

~*~

Kevin's POV

When The princes and I were waiting for Sophielle, the security alarm suddenly went off and letting out a loud, long creepy sound. I thought we were under attack like an alien invasion or something but this is far more worse. The guard told us that Sophielle is being kidnapped again and they can't catch the kidnapper who's with her right now. When I heard that my eyes widened in shock and I was shaking in anger. How dare they .. Hurting my sophielle. I was so angry that I didn't notice Sieg looks as if he can die now. He must be worried, scared. For goodness sake it's new year.. At least let her have a new year party until the end.

"..send everything. I DEMAND EVERY SQUAD TO CHASE THE CAR AND CATCH THE KIDNAPPER. DO ANYTHING TO SAFE HER." Sieg yelled as loud as he can and he clenched his fist very hard. Every guards gave him a salute then started doing the mission but just when we want to go outside something unexpected happened.

"Everyone..I'm fine."

She's here. She supported her right arm that was injured before with her left hand. She's limping and her dress was a mess, the skirt was ripped, the sleeve too and her knees are bleeding. Now she have a scar on her cheek. It's not that long or deep fortunately. I'm feeling sorry for her.. Accident after an accident. Who's doing this to her? I mean I got people targeting me too but I'm a man and I can handle it by myself but Sophielle?

"What the heck!?" Oliver quickly ran to the princess and helped her sitting on a chair. After Sophielle calm herself and Zain the third had treated her wound and band aid her arm and all, we start circling her and asking what just happened.

"I kicked the door and jump when the car is still moving at quite fast speed. I'm lucky I didn't break my bone or even died." Sophielle grinned then she burst out laughing. I don't get what she's thinking.

"Those man must be shocked." She continued.

"You're stupid!" I snapped without thinking. But I'm telling the truth. She was too reckless.

"He-hey Kevin, she just get wounde-" Aslan want to say something but before he can finish it I cut him.

"This happened because she's too reckless! She's too proud of herself. She knew she can do martial arts and that's why she always see this stuff lightly like it's nothing! She thought by doing this it would make everyone happy or not worry about her but this was the opposite!" I yelled again and glared at Sophielle with flames in my eyes. I'm angry at her because she always put herself in danger. I don't hate her.. I love her that's why I'm angry. That's why I care about her well-being. She stared at me blankly she should have known that if she,s making that kind of face it makes me sad. However, her lips curved into a smile in the next minute.

"You're right.. I'm sorry everyone. I'm too selfish."she bowed her head and everyone stared at me as if I just did a bad thing. Especially Ivan.. I think I saw him raising a rivalry flag.

Don't tell me he ..

Love her too?

For real?