Seventeen

"Sophielle." My brother put his hand on my shoulder while we are walking towards the dining room for the first breakfast of the hear and then he looked at me with pair of sad eyes.

"Brother.. My shoulder hurt." I mumbled softly so he can put his hand away from me. I'm not lying of course, it really does hurt. My brother gasped a little and muttered an apology before pitting his hand back into his pocket.

"From now on you're not allowed to go anywhere alone." He said with a tone that telling me he only accept yes as an answer. His face is very stern and it gave me chills. I don't have the guts to talk back at him now because I'm feeling what Kevin said yesterday was right. I'm taking things too lightly and think I'm the best.

"I understand." I replied hesitantly but Sieg already look satisfied with my answer. I bit my lower lips feeling a bit confuse with myself.

"Your Highnesses."

My brother and I turned around to see Hans bringing a thick brown envelope with him. Before we can question him his smile is gone and replaced with a serious and somehow sad expression. No, it's not sad. It's more likely to be a troubled expression. Could it be a report or result for Ulrich guy investigation? I'm 100% sure about it.

"Your Highnesses might want to see this now." He said while opening the envelope and taking out documents and photos. I took one from his hand and ready to read the paper but then I heard Kevin's voice.

"Sophielle." He called me with reddened cheeks and it makes me blushing too without any making sense reason. This is weird. I thought my heart only beat faster when I'm with Ivan but why now I'm feeling the same towards the Liberty prince?

".. I want to apologize for what I said last night." Kevin bowed to me deeply and my eyes widened in surprise. I'm not answering him directly though.. I was so surprised with his action. Usually he's the type that waiting's for ones apology.

"..Kevin.. You're not wrong. Actually I want to thank you. You opened my eyes." I let out chuckles then he clicked my tongue and suddenly hugged me. Sieg let out a surprised noises but this time he let Kevin did that. I'm blushing really hard. My cheeks grew hotter and hotter and my heart beat very fast.

Just then Ivan's face popped up in my head.

"S-sorry. What the heck did I just do?" Kevin flustered and let me go at once. When I glanced to Sieg he's smiling, teasing me and then glared to Kevin still.

Not long after that we heard the others footsteps. But I can hear Oliver's voice very clearly. When I saw Ivan I suddenly felt my heart skipped a beat too.. Don't tell me.. I've fallen for two guys at once..

No, this is just because My body still hurt from falling yesterday. Yes. There's no way I-

"Sophielle?" Both Ivan and Kevin called my name and I quickly shrieked.

"S-sorry! I'm feeling unwell now. H-Hans could you accompany me to my room?" I stammered but Hans chuckled and said yes. He put the papers and photos back to the envelope and then escorted me back.

~*~

"Princess.. You actually avoiding Prince Ivan and Kevin aren't you?" Hans asked me an unexpected question and I smiled.