Fourteen

..

"No one will rescue you."

"No!"

"Please!"

"Mommy.. Daddy.. Granpa.. Siegyy.."

"They can't hear you."

It hurt. It hurt so much.. I can feel they tried to tie me. I can feel the pain.
They hit me, kicked me, tortured me.
I scream.. Yelling.. Shouting for helps.
But no one can hear it.

"You're alone now, little princess."

..

"STOP!"

My eyes cracked open, I'm sweating and I felt very scared. I looked around and my room was dark. I stared at clock and it shows the time that it's still 1 in the morning. I silently hold my right arm and I can hardly breath. That dream.. No..that nightmare feel like they're real. It's scary. It really is. I gulped and tried to control my breath.

"....is it only a nightmare or.. Is it a memory?" I muttered to myself and then I tried to sleep again but I can't. I can close my eyes but my minds is thinking about lots stuff.

"....." I braced myself and slowly jumped out of my bed. I bring my pillow with me because it's dark and I'm scared of it. I never turn my desk light off.. But why it's off today? Maybe I'm too sleepy so I forgot to turn it on. I walk to my door and opened it. I'm glad that the hallway is not that dark but it still scary. I fastened and went to Sieg's study. I saw his light still on so I knocked his door and found him still doing his paperwork.

"Brother.." I opened his door and he looks surprised. "Sophielle? Why you're still awake?" He smiled gently and I quickly get in and sat on the sofa. "Let me sleep here." I said as I slowly closed my eyes. "Nightmare again?" He asked and I nodded. "What a pain.... Fine.." Sieg acts like he's annoyed but I know he's not.

"Thank you." I said and then I felt something covering me. I opened my eyes and saw Sieg giving me a blanket. "Use it or you'll catch a cold.. It's not like I'm worried or anything but if you get sick it would be a pain." Sieg mumbled and I grinned. "Good luck for working on your paperwork."I giggled and then I fell asleep again.

...

"..Sophielle.."

I saw her.. Cecelia.

"Ce..Cece?"I want to hug her but then she raised a knife on her hand.

"I'm sorry.."

"Cecelia!?"

...

"Ah!"

Once again I found myself shivering and awake. I took a look at the room and I'm back at my own bedroom. I guess Sieg carried me back here.. I bit my lips and glanced at the clock. I'm glad it's already 5 am. I quickly prepare my dress and take a quick shower. I braided my hair into a loose braid and then wore the knee-length pink dress with cream sweater. I'm glad that the castle have its own heater so I won't freeze. After that I checked my calendars. December 31.. Tomorrow ..it's New year.

I exited my room to walk around the castle. It's really quiet but I like it. It's snowing lately but I'm not really paying attention to it. I don't know when it's start but I don't like snows. I don't hate it but just .. Meh.

"Your Highness?" I heard a voice calling me and I turned around to see Hans with a tray of tea. I grinned and then walked to him, "Good morning!" I said cheerfully.

"Good morning .. Why are you here princess? Is something bothering you?because I can see your eyes looks tired." Hans looked at me carefully and then I let out an awkward chuckles. "Nightmare.. It happens often lately." I muttered.

"I see.. People said that nightmare happens when someone is scared or stressed. Maybe your highness should go do something fun?" Hans suggested and I hesitated.

"Here, Your Highness should drink something warm." Hans gave me a cup of tea and I happily took it from him. I mumbled a simple thanks and took a sip. "It's delicious." I commented and he bowed. "Thank you for the compliment."

"Sophielle?!" I heard another voice calling me and now both me and Hand looking at the direction where the voice came from. It's my brother.. Wooah, He work until very late and now he's awake very early in the morning. I'm amazed by it.

"Brother?"

"Your royal Highness?"

"Sigh..So, You're here.. I thought something happened to you!" My brother sighed in relief and I just tilted my head in confusion. "Umm? Sorry? I guess?" I apologized with confuse tone and he just pat my head. "Well I'm glad you're just with Hans." Sieg glanced to Hans and Hans only nodded. I think they're giving signal to each other but I couldn't really understand it.

"Tonight.. We are going to Nobel Michel for a new year's ball. How's your arm?" Sieg studied my arm and I make a 'hmm...' Before answering him with "It's fine now."

"Good then, shall we go to the dining room now? For breakfast." He held out his hand to me and I took his hand and nodded in excitement. "Yes!"

~*~

We arrived at the dining room and about a couple minutes later my father, the king and Ulrich came to the dining room. The atmosphere in the room suddenly became more tense. The waiters put our food on the table and then leave us. Only Hans still here watching us while he's standing tall.

"..So, What are you doing before Sieg found you again Sophielle?" My father asked looking curious. "I'm a university student and I work part-time in a boutique." I replied with a simple smile. "That must be very hard." Suddenly Ulrich joined the conversation.

"Yes. But I have a friend." I said again. "Oh is that Cecelia?" Ulrich asked again and then I gasped, "How do you know her name?" I studied him and I felt something is strange with this man.

"Oh I do some research yesterday." He shortly answered with nervous tone. "Cecelia is her nickname, not her real name." I said with a bit suspicious tone. Not only Ulrich but Sieg glanced at me with surprised face. "W-Well I ask some.." Ulrich shuttered and I just sighed. "Just kidding." I continue eating my breakfast and he looks relieved.

When we have finished eating the breakfast, I excused myself and went back to my room. I'm still wondering how in the world He knows Celianne's nickname.. Cecelia. Maybe he have his people spying on my life but ..isn't it kind of weird? I kept thinking as I walk throughout the hallway and I hit the pillar.

"ow!" I hissed in pain and hold my head. My face reddened and from behind I can hear someone is snickering around. Pouting, I turned around and saw my brother holding his stomach and trying his best not to laugh at his sister. "Oh, yeah right. It's so funny." I rolled my eyes and it just makes him laughed even more.

"Oh geez!" I turned around and started walking to my room again. But Sieg took my left arm and prevented me to walk. "Sorry, sorry!" Sieg apologized to me but he's still laughing.

"... Sieg. I'm suspicious at Ulrich.." I turned to my serious mode and Sieg stopped laughing. He wore his serious face instead.

"Cecelia?" He asked me, making sure and I nodded. "Yes."

"..We need to investigate this more.. I'll ask Hans to do some spying." Sieg chuckled but I know he's serious. "..if you insist."

"Well now, just pack your things. We are going to meet your boyfriends." Sieg smiled teasingly and I elbowed him.

"You make me sound as if I'm a playgirl!"