Nineteen

A month has passed since I read Cece's letter. Somehow when I want to remember what happened the memory just won't show up. It just locked deep inside my deepest memory. My brother and I did all kind of duties and I can see that slowly father and Sieg is arguing a lot. I tried to stop them but in the end I'm ignored. When that time comes I would just go to Hans and leave both of them.

I don't know but I'm feeling this would lead to something bad.

"Princess it's almost 14th of february, Are you going to make something?" Hans grinned at me and I feel heat rush to my cheeks.

"..I want to but I'm bad with my hand." I said before lookinh away from the butler. Hans chuckled and not long after that Sieg passed.

"Brother!" I called him and he smiled weakly. His eyes are looking grief almost like he never rest.

"Sophielle.. " I run to him and he pat my head. "Are you tired brother? Please take a rest now." I asked him and he nodded with a tired smile.

"I will don't worry." he said in an obvious exhausted face. I bit my lips and showed him my worried expression then he chuckled again. But it was rather weak.

"..if you get sick I would ve very mad." I warned him and he nodded again. Feeling little satisfied by his reply, I excuse myself and walked away with Hans to the kitchen.

"Hans, teach ne how to make.. Ch-Chocolate." I muttered with a blush and Hans smile mischievously.

"Who do you want to give to princess?" He asked holding back his laughter because of my sudden will to cook. When he asked me that of course my brother is in my mind but then another man appeared.

".."

Kevin Andrew Alford.

No, No, No. Why him!? I slapped myself on my cheek and Hans tilted his head.

"I-it's for Brother. I want to make him eat my chocolate because sugar is good for the brain right? It helps you getting energy too." I answered Hans with a smile and then he looks amused for some reason.

"As for that, I already know princess. But in your mind there's also another man right? Have you choose your prince? " Hans teased me and I blushed even more.

"J-J-JUST TEACH ME ALREADY! "

Hans laughed while nodding and preparing all the utensils, materials and stuff we need to make the chocolate.

Why Kevin.. Since when I decided it's him?I'm pretty sure I'm more into Ivan. Ivan is quiet, kind and he understands me. While Kein.. He's proud but a genius. He always teased and bully me and he's straightforward too straightforward.

But that night Kevin..

He's the only one who dared to scolds me although I'm injured. Even if he is harsh he wants the best for me. He doesn't want me to..

That's right.. I..

"..Hans can you leave me alone? I'll make this on my own and I promise I won't make a disaster. " with a determined face I decided to make a special chocolate only for Kevin. But I'll still give other chocolates to others.

"But.."

"Please? " I begged and he hesitate at first I kept staring at him deeply and he sighed.

"okay."

I want to make a chocolate that represents my feelings to all of them. I want them to know how I'm really glad I can meet them. How I'm happy they're always there to support me.

Especially Brother, Kevin and Ivan.

I want them to eat this and put a smile on their face.

Brother
Kevin
Ivan
Oliver
Kuon
Hayden
Aslan
Hans
Dad

Everyone.

~*~

Sieg's POV

Hans came to my room with a relaxing tea and some sweets. I thought he will leave as soon as he put the tray inside but he talk about Sophielle instead. He told me how Sophielle attracted to two princes. Ivan and kevin. To be honest, I'm not surprised.

Those two is always close to her since they're small after all. Even until now.. Even after they're separated by the cruel fate. Even after they've been through all bad tragedy.. They're always tied to one and each other. Also that truth or dare.. I'm just kind of feeling amuse. Because their feelings never change.

"what do you think your Highness? " Hans asked for my opinion and I folded my arms.

"Well, Ivan is my preference. Mind you, it's not because how our Kingdom and his kingdom is at the moment bonded by a strong alliance. It's because I can see Ivan can give her happiness. A sweet days. He never do something harsh or rough to her. He's strong and I believe he will protect Sophielle no matter what happens. " I explained to him and I continued.

"But Kevin is also nice. Based on Sophielle's personality and action. Sophielle is a stubborn girl and she's always reckless. Ivan tend to let Sophielle do anything and he's kinda sexist. Sophielle is independent and she wants to work so they might argue. Kevin on the other hand is straight forward and he can scolds Sophielle. He might make Sophielle be more careful. He act like a mother to Sophielle I guess, scolding her but then he gives affection and treat her kindly. Also, this might just from my point of view but Kevin and Sophielle share almost the same past so they might found it you know... " I stopped and took a breath. Before closing my talk.

"But everything.. I'll let Sophielle choose."

"I agree with you your Highness. " Hans smiled at me and then he checked the time.

"Oh my goodness I think it's best for me to go back and see princess Sophielle progress now. Please pardon me." Hans grinned and I just nodded and then decided to go to sleep or else Sophielle would be mad like she just said earlier.

Yeah, whoever she choose in the end I would support her with everything. Because in the end I'm just a brother who wants her sister to be happy with a man she love.

(A/N): Ending of the fanfic is near~