Burning Bridge

Nia -
Tombstone - Rod Wave

Sneaky Links - Rod Wave

Street Runner - Rod Wave

Don't Forget - Rod Wave

Changing - Rod Wave

Richer ft. Polo G - Rod Wave

Favorite songs on his Album 😩🥵

October 31, 2020
11:35 p.m
Los Angeles, California
Javen Khari Scott

I held the twins and my brother held Journey along with Jalyn

I held the twins and my brother held Journey along with Jalyn. All of them were asleep. My mother came in with all their bags full of candy. We had just got back from a little Halloween party they went to. They had so much fun and got so much candy, that they wouldn't be eating.

I put the twins in their bed taking off their costumes and stuff. When I was finished I gave them a kiss on the forehead leaving out the room.

"Where Journey and Jalyn?" I asked Jamere.

"In my room, they gon sleep with me tonight. Ok?" I nodded.

"Don't let Journey sleep in your bed put her in the little-"

"I know Javen." He chuckled.

"Just making sure. I love y'all goodnight." I kissed his cheek.

"Goodnight baby." My mother said as I hugged her.

"Night." I went upstairs to my room. There was a letter that sat on the bed. I grabbed it seeing it was from Kentrell.

He was basically saying he probably wouldn't be back until late tonight, like always. He's always out now, it's either he's working on music or working on finding Kamryn. It was so annoying, we didn't even spend time together anymore with me working and stuff too.

Even when we had a moment of free time together it was always something on his end. Somebody would always need him for something. It just felt like we were disconnecting, felt like he wasn't putting any effort into us. He was just so worried about Kamryn, I don't know why. It was just a stupid dream that I wish he never had.

I ripped the paper up before throwing it in the trash. I went down the halls getting him a blanket and going in the room to get him a pillow. I sat them outside of our room.

His ass was going to sleep on the couch

I shut my door before taking off my clothes. I put on some shorts and then a sports bra. I laid down with a sigh enjoying the feeling of my body relaxing.

I didn't even wrap my hair up or take off my lashes, but I was so tired. I closed my eyes and not even 10 minutes later the damn door opened.

"Babygirl." I didn't open my eyes, I just wanted him to leave me alone. I would deal with him in the morning.