Space

November 16, 2022
12:11 p.m
Los Angelas, California
Kentrell Desean Gaulden

mLos Angelas, California Kentrell Desean Gaulden

My eyes fluttered open and I sighed. My eyes drifted around and I noticed I wasn't at home. I looked down to see a girl sleeping on my chest. Then I remembered, Anaija. I met her last night at the bar.

I chuckled to myself remembering what all we did last night. Shit really did get crazy. Hopefully Javen didn't get mad, she couldn't get mad. I mean we weren't together, I was single so I could do whatever I wanted until she was ready to slap a title on us.

"Anaija." I whispered planting a kiss on her cheek. She moved just a little but didn't wake up. I just laid there with her, I reached over grabbing my phone off of the nightstand. I powered it on and then I seen I had hella miscalls and messages from Javen.

That made me worried, maybe I should've answered her call last night. She didn't answer making me smack my lips.

I called Jonnie, her ass didn't answer either. I gently pushed Anaija to the side making sure to not wake her up. I put my clothes back on bedore grabbing a pen and paper letting her know where I was going and that's I'd be back.

I left out the room quickly rushing to leave out the building and go to my car. When I made it to my car I got in driving away. I was deadass about an hour away from the house. I'm such a dumbass, what if something was wrong? I left her at home by herself with 7 kids. I should've called to see if it was even ok that I stayed with Anaija, not even that if she needed me to be there for the night. I knew she had a hard time doing things on her own. I'm so stupid.

45 minutes later

I pulled up to the house seeing that the door was wide open. I hopped out the car rushing in the house. It was a mess, everything was fucked up.

"Javen!" I yelled rushing upstairs stepping over everything. I busted in the room and she sat crossed crossed on the small couch by the window just watching all of the kids as they slept in our bed peacefully.

The room was a absolute mess, looked like a hurricane came through here.

"Jay." She sniffed wiping away her tears, she ignored me counting to stare at the kids. One of her eyes were literally black and barley opened and almost all her nails were broken, her hair was a mess and she had dried blood on her nose and mouth area. Not to mention all the cuts and bruises on her legs.

She carefully got up closing her eyes tightly at first. She opened them before giving the kids a kiss on the cheek. She came over to me.

"Move." I took a step back out the room. She came out too shutting the door behind her.

"You ight mamas what hap-" She slapped the hell out of me.

"I was calling you all night!" She yelled and I grabbed her wrist to restrain her.