Trix

March 10, 2022
10:10 p.m
Los Angelas, California
Javen Khari Scott

I sat in Kentrell's car with my arms folded over one another

I sat in Kentrell's car with my arms folded over one another. I was very upset with him right now. Today we went out and enjoyed our time with each other. We went shopping, skating, to the movies, to get tattoos, we got food and just chilled in the car.

But now we were suppose to be on our way home but made a quick stop to the gas station. He apparently took this as a chance to make new friends. He's been talking to this one girl for going on 5 minutes. She was really pretty too, I couldn't lie even if I wanted to.

Watching them flirt made my blood boil. Her eyes drifted back to me and I watched her say something. Kentrell looked at me with a smile and I flicked him off.

He made a face before giving his attention back to the girl. They exchanged a few more words before she gave him something. She walked away and he watched her for a second.

I rolled my eyes and then he came back to the car.

"Sorry for the wait." He chuckled handing me the bag. I threw it back at him.

"So you don't want yo chips?" I didn't say anything to him.

"Ok......" He drove off. The ride was silent, thank God because I really didn't want to be bothered by him right now.

"What's wrong with you guh'?" I got out my phone and he took it from me.

"I'm talking to you." I gave up a heavy sigh of annoyance.

"I just want to go home."

"Mhmm." He rested his hand on my thigh and I simply removed it.

"Don't." He smacked my lips.

"Why you mad?"

"I'm not, now give me my phone back." He shook his head stuffing it in his pocket.

"Talk to me, what's wrong with you all the sudden?"

"Nothing, gosh." He looked at me for a quick second. I raised an eyebrow when he pulled over on the side of the ride.

"What are you doing?" He looked at me.

"We not about to take all this negative energy home. What's wrong?"

"Nothing Kentrell, can we please go?" He just stared at me. I bit down on my lip before rolling my eyes.

"Who was that girl?"

"There it is......." He chuckled and I kept a straight face. He sighed before answering me.

"Shes just a girl who came to talk to me."

"About?"

"Nothing major, we were actually talking about you."