Closer

Nia - y'all imma dumbass this chapter been done for about 30 minutes and I thought I published it guess not 💀
Excuse any mistakes 💙

October 21, 2024
1:38 a.m
Los Angelas, California
Javen Khari Gaulden

Hearing a loud thud made me jump from out my sleep

Hearing a loud thud made me jump from out my sleep. I looked around before noticing Journey laying beside me asleep. I made a face and then all the sudden, the door opened. Kentrell came in before going to the bathroom. I didn't even know he left.

I reached over turning on the lamp. I rubbed my eyes to wake myself up. Hearing him start to throw up made me hop up and rush to the bathroom.

"Bae you ok?" I rubbed his back as he hovered over the toilet. He didn't answer just kept throwing up.

When he was finished I noticed he was crying.

"What's wrong baby?" He shook his head as I flushed the toilet.

"There is. Where did you go? When did you leave?" He didn't answer me.

"Please don't leave me...." He said softly.

"I'm not. Why would I?" He shook his head.

"Just promise me you won't?"

"I promise. I didn't say yes for no reason." I said and he nodded. I grabbed a washcloth wiping his mouth. Helping him up I let him brush his teeth.

"Where did you go?" I asked as he finished. He looked at me before lifting up his shirt.

I noticed all the new tattoos he had. He had all the kids names, even his nieces and nephews.

"Oh...." I smiled and he shook his head.

"Can you step out for a minute?"

"Oh yeah I'm sorry." I left out the bathroom and he shut the door. I heard a click which means he locked it.

Hearing Javeyah start to make noises like she was about to cry I quickly went to get her.

"Hey mama." I smiled holding her in my arms. She looked at me before giving a small smile.

"Pretty girl." I chuckled, I was so in love with her. She was so chunky.

I sat back down on the bed just trying to put her back to sleep. Time was just passing by and it then became 20 minutes that Kentrell was in the bathroom. Kentrell's phone started ringing and I looked to see it was on the floor.

I sighed before getting up to get it. Seeing it was somebody named Denise made me frown.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Yes, hello who is this?"

"Javen, Kentrell's wife."

"Oh well sorry to bother you ma'am this late but he had called me earlier but I was busy. Im his therapist."