Sincerely Kentrell

Nia - excuse any mistakes 💙💙💙

February 20, 2022
8:36 p.m
Houston, Texas
Javen Khari Scott

m Houston, TexasJaven Khari Scott

"So......your ex is just gonna live here?" Dani asked as we laid in my bed.

"No, I just need to monitor him. I'm going to talk to him tomorrow." She shook her head.

"I don't understand how you forgive him for the things he does not only to you but your kids." I sighed.

"I don't know how I do it either. I guess I just think about the good he's done and how I've did some fucked up shit that hurt him too."

"Ok I get that, but at the same time I don't. Have you done anything recently that's hurt him?" I shook my head.

"It's been like a year or two."

"Ok then, you're not the problem anymore. Whatever you did to hurt him, that's in the past. What really matters is what he's doing now. But I can say whatever happens now is your fault because you keep allowing him to step back into your life."

"He did get a punishment though, plus he's on hella different types of drugs. I always knew something was wrong but I never thought it was something like this."

"Look just talk to him about it tomorrow because y'all really have to get something together, this shit is ridiculous. How y'all gon have all these kids and act like this?" She shook her head.

"Shut up Dani." I rolled my eyes making her laugh.

"Night Jay."

"Night." She closed her eyes starting to go to sleep. I laid there for about 15 minutes just to make sure she was asleep. I carefully got up leaving out the room. I made sure to check on all my kids and when I went in Twin B's room I seen Kassian was up.

"Hey big boy." I smiled picking him up. I sat down in the rocking chair they had in their room. I held him in my arms starting to just rock slowly.

I kissed his cheek just holding him, about 10 minutes later he was out again.

"Great." I got up laying him down in his crib. I quietly left out the room going downstairs to the guest room Kentrell was staying in.

I quietly opened the door seeing he was sitting up in his bed one his phone.

"Hey." He looked at me, he didn't say anything just face his attention back to his phone. I rolled my eyes going in the room. I shut the door before sitting on the edge of his bed.

"What in here for?"

"Um this is my house." He shook his head.