Crown

September 1, 2022
7:33 p.m
Houston, Texas
Javen Khari Scott

I sat up in my bed holding Kassian while Kulture sat away playing with Ja'Khari's toys

I sat up in my bed holding Kassian while Kulture sat away playing with Ja'Khari's toys. They were the only ones here, the rest of my kids were with my mom and dad. Kentrell wasn't even here right now so I was all alone with these two. I had no idea where he went but he's literally been gone all day.

But anyway, it was just us and I was doing some online shopping for my kids. Mostly Journey since her birthday was in a few days.

Hearing a car door shut outside made me smile because I knew it was Kentrell.

"Mamas!"

"In the room!" Kulture smiled starting to get excited when she heard her daddy's voice. He came in the room and I gasped.

"Oh my God!" I smiled sitting Kassian down. I hopped up taking the small dog from Kentrell.

It was a Yorkie, I've always wanted one of these

"You like it?" I nodded.

"Yes, what the fuck? How did you get him?"

"I got him from LA. Me and Taé flew to go get him. This all happened last night when you went to sleep." He smiled.

"Awe, thank you." I kissed his cheek, I've always wanted a dog. Especially this kind.

"He's so beautiful." I couldn't help but smile.

"He 8 weeks. I got all his stuff downstairs."

"Thank you dude, like.....I got my dream dog." He chuckled.

"It was nothing. What you gon name him."

"Kash." He nodded.

"Look at mommy's dog." I sat him down on the, Kassian hit him and I grabbed his hand.

"Don't do that Artist." He started to cry making me sigh.

"He's our crybaby." I chuckled picking him up. The twins were 8 months now, growing way too fast. I looked at Kulture as she smiled playing with Kash.

I rubbed him, I was already in love with my dog. He was so small too.

There was a knock on the door and I left out the room to go get it.

"I'm coming!" I yelled going down the stairs. I opened the door seeing Keyon.

"Hey Key." I bent down to his level and he looked at me. He was crying.

"Are you ok?" He shook his head and then another boy who looked about 15 ran up to him.

"Aye!" He grabbed him.

"Don't run. Don't run.....ok?" Keyon nodded and the boy looked at me.

"Who are you?"

"I could ask the same?"