Defense

Nia- I have a question for y'all. Do you think your bf/gf should have a boy/girl best friend? Whether they knew each other before or after you?

August 30, 2021
9:26 p.m
Los Angelas, California
Javen Khari Scott

I sat on the floor in my closet holding 3 positive pregnancy tests with an ultrasound

I sat on the floor in my closet holding 3 positive pregnancy tests with an ultrasound. I had took these as soon as we got back from our trip and the tests were positive, I just went to the doctor today and this ultrasound confirmed it. I was only entering my 4th month which was crazy and I'll tell ya why.

I wiped away my tears before taking a deep breath. I closed my eyes taking a moment to thank God for another blessing.

Now this was crazy because 4 months ago me and Kentrell weren't together. But we did fuck 2 weeks after everybody saved me, but so did me and Kamryn. Not willingly though, I mean I was knocked out for Gods sake.

It could be either one of their baby.

I  just sat there for a minute wondering how I was going to tell him. I put the tests away before getting up.

"Jay!" I quickly left out the closet hearing Kentrell call my name.

"Wha-" I seen him holding a weight in his hand. I took it from him and he frowned.

"Stop putting so much pressure on your arm." He smacked his lips.

"But did you see? I could hold it." I smiled at his excitement.

"Ok, good job. But I still want you to take it easy." I started to wrap his arm back up before I put on his cast.

He bit down on his lip making me scrunch up my face.

"What?" He shook his head

"Aye!" Kemonté came in our room and I looked at him.

"You Ight?" He sighed, he pulled out a box showing me the ring that sat inside of it. A smile formed on my face and then he closed it.

"Oh my God!" He rolled his eyes.

"Uh uhn, I need you to help me."

"With what?"

"I'm nervous." I looked at Kentrell and he smiled.

"Look, just be you. Don't try to do all the extra with it ok. But make sure you do it at the perfect moment, you'll know when that is. Then just tell her how you feel about her, make sure it comes from the heart."

I looked down at his shaking hands. I grabbed them and he looked down, I lifted his head up.

"What if she says no?"

"Kemonté, your girlfriend loves you so much. Why would she say no?"

"I mean I use to treat-"

"Keyword, use to. You don't act like that anymore. You've grown and matured so much." He nodded.