Flame

Nia- please excuse mistakes I know y'all wanted a real chapter 💀💀 and I'm tired asf

4 months later
January 19, 2022
7:22 p.m
Atlanta, Georgia
Kentrell Desean Gaulden

"Come here!" I quickly grabbed all three of my girls

"Put me down!" Javani yelled making me laugh, I kissed her cheek and she mugged me.

"You use to be my baby mane, what happened?"

"You always making mommy cry." My smile turned into a frown.

"So put me down."

"You better watch it little girl." I put her down and she walked away from me. I just watched her walk back into the house.

I looked at Journey and Armani as they watched their brothers play around, we were in the backyard and I was letting them play around.

"Y'all wanna play?" They nodded, I put them down and they ran over there.

"Aye! Be careful with them!" I yelled to the boys and they nodded. I went in the house seeing Javen in the kitchen cooking some food.

"Hey." She looked at me before smiling.

"Hey." She was 9 months pregnant with our twins now and was literally big as fuck. I had thankfully got us to be cool again about 2 weeks after our little incident. It definitely wasn't hard, Javen was hella gullible. Almost made me feel bad for her.

"They up?" I questioned pressing my hand against her stomach. I smiled feeling them move.

"Yeah." We were having a little boy and another little girl.

Kulture Anaya Gaulden
Kassian Artist Gaulden

Jonnie picked those names which we both really liked. I wrapped my arms around her waist resting my hands on her bump causing her to tense up.

"Is Vani ok? She's been so to herself lately, she said something to me that just......made me feel like shit."

"What'd she say?"

"I asked what happen to us because she really use to be my little girl. She told it's because I always make you cry."

"Well......they are getting older and they can talk. My kids are not dumb, they peep a lot of shit. If they don't talk to you about it they sure as hell will talk to me. I have so many private conversations with him about us and why we keep breaking up. Maybe now you'll actually start thinking about what you say and do."

"Wait, do I actually always make you cry?" She grabbed my hands removing them from my waist.

"Boys!" She called as she started to fix plates completely ignoring me. They came in the house with Journey and Armani.