We're Sorry Phil....

Heyyyyyy two chapters in one day 

***********************************************************************************************

"................................."

".....Philza........."

"Phil........"

Purpled : "You look pale Phil."

Philza : "Professor...."

Philza : "I.....I....... I feel like I'll never paaaaaaaass!"

Purpled : "Phil..? What's the matter? Exams are ways away from now. And I'm sure "

Philza : "I can't..! If I fail, I.... What'll I even do?!"

Purpled : "Hmmm.... Please calm down. I'm busy driving."

Philza : "Maybe I'll swallow a bunch of mud and die?!"

Purpled : "It seems you're quite concerned. Errr.... Phil. To tell you the truth I failed my college exams."

Philza : "Huh? You did Professor?"

Purpled : "Yes, I did. I had grades as good as anyone else's. And a more or less serious lifestyle. I put perfectly good effort, or I thought I did. But, Some will pass and others will fail. And, being more conceited than the average person, I lashed out at everything. However, people can always improve themselves. So Phil, What do you suppose gives people the impetus to improve?"

Philza : "Hobbies!"

Purpled : "Hmmm! As I'd expect from someone who is so devoted to art! In truth, not everyone can focus wholeheartedly on their hobbies. So it's wonderful that you have one, Phil. The things you can proudly say you like.... These things will save you some day! ...................... Well, In any case.... it was time. It required an above-average amount of time.... But I regained the courage to face forward. And such is why now.... I enjoy my time with you and the rest of the class. Though I failed, I gained happiness. The dream I had pictured did not come to pass, but the reality I found was much like a dream." 

Philza : "Professor...."

Purpled : "There's nothing to fear in failure. A person's life doesn't end there. As long as you live on...... Happiness will surely come to you!"

***********************************************************************************************

DREAM'S POV

Philza was sitting on the floor next to Purpled's body. A pool of blood surrounding them. 

'Purpled is dead..... because of our votes.....'

As I turned around to leave not wanting to be in the same room as a corpse. "Dammit! He got us!" 'Tommy?'

"Tommy?" I looked at him by the door.

Tommy slowly closed the door to the pink room..... 'A message..!'

Tommy : "Read it Dream..."

"The Second Trial Practice Round. This is a practice for the Main Game. The start is signaled by the dolls reveal. Follow the instructions and hold a majority vote. The one with the most votes is to be sacrificed. However this is a practice round, if the votes come to a draw, the game is forfeit." I read aloud so everyone could hear.

Tommy : "The Second Trial, it's name just like the first on we did."

"We never noticed this note!" I said with wide eyes.

Puffy : "Dammit! It's all because I said to leave the door open in case of danger!"

Quackity : "We were clearly lead into doing so. This room had a ominous air to begin with."