Info On Quackity's Laptop, Fake Purpled AI, Fake Escape; Hope Isn't Lost...Maybe

TOMMY Ah, mister Dream. Ehehe, you came at a good time.

DREAM Tommy...?

TOMMY D... Don't give me that displeased look... I just wanted to talk for a bit.

DREAM ..........

TOMMY I've got something important to talk about with you and Punz.

DREAM (Important...?)

Bad and Sam... seem kind of happy. / I... can't read anything from Tommy...

PUNZ Sheesh... He's too crafty.

Puffy is... being wary of Tommy.

PUNZ You can just feel her aura...

PUFFY Damn beanie bastard... What's he planning with Bad in tow?

TOMMY This is important... Will you listen?

DREAM Yes...

TOMMY Thanks, mister Dream! / So, onto business... / Err... um... / I want... to reconcile.

DREAM Reconcile? (Just what is he plotting now?) (I wonder, does he mean that literally...?) / (Maybe he means something more like striking a temporary truce.) Right. I do... want to reconcile.

SAM ...

TOMMY Thank goodness... I was afraid I'd get pelted with abuse and insults... Still, I'm glad. I seriously do want to reconcile with you, mister Dream. / I don't want the kidnappers to make us dance for them any longer. I want to put an end to this ridiculous Death Game. I want us to escape. / And of course, I mean all of us...!

PUNZ What a moving speech.

TOMMY I'm serious, Punz. / So how about we all share this laptop?

PUNZ ...!!

TOMMY It's my bad for taking it from you, but... / In the end, I couldn't see what was on it because the password had been changed.

DREAM (So that's how it is...) That explains why you suddenly feel like joining up with us, who know the password.

TOMMY Huh? You know the password...?

DREAM Ack...

PUNZ Enough with the bargaining. There isn't time. / We have the password. Tommy has the laptop. / Reconciling means... we share.

TOMMY I really do just want to reconcile, though... / Well, whatever. Okay, as a proof of rebuilt friendship... / Let's shake hands, mister Dream.

DREAM ... Okay. / ...!! (What... was that...?!) (He... / Had a strange look in his eyes... ) / (Did anyone else see that..?)

TOMMY Here, Bad, you make good with mister Dream too.

DREAM Come on, give me your hand.

BAD ...!!

I gently grabbed Bad's little hand.

BAD B-Bad... / Betrayed you... again and again...

DREAM Stop it, Bad. / ...We're friends.

BAD Dream...

SAM An' me?

PUNZ Here ya go.

SAM Urk... You, huh? Well, thanks.

PUNZ ...

PUFFY Yo. Dream, Bad. I've been watching you guys.

BAD Puffy...

PUFFY I dunno what happened... But if there's no ill feelings, then great.

BAD Yes...! / Um, Puffy, will you look at it with us? At Quackity's laptop!