Friends Again And A New Friend

IM BACK LOSERS :D

================================================================================

Hey there. Can you hear me?

Huh...?

What's the matter...? Confused?

No

Hahaha. Well, shucks....I'd like to know soon. About that Death Game you were involved in.

I told you once before

Well, well... Did you now? / I just find myself wanting to hear your story again and again...

Understood

It's not anything too difficult, is it? I'm begging you...

Retrace memories

...Thanks. A normal high school boyl, Dream. And his best friend, George. / One day, they were pulled into a cruel Death Game... / Rather than submit to fear, they chose to cooperate with the other participants... / But alas, high school teacher Purpled became the first victim. / There was no stopping that they would kill each other. / After a cruel majority vote, homemaker Quackity died... / And Dream's best friend George died as well, unable to deny his fate. / Dream became tormented by hallucinations... / As his heart crumbled, the peril only continued... / Now, a question. Which of these two died?

Skeppy

Was Skeppy the victim?

Yes

Exactly... / The next victim was murderer Skeppy.

As desperately as they tried to grasp escape, their enemies gave their very lives to stop it. / When the Main Game occurred once more, art student Philza died. / Now then, another question. / Which of these two died?

BadBoyHalo

Was Bad the victim?

Yes

Good, so you remember it well... / The next victim was middle-schooler BadBoyHalo. / And Tommy, who'd failed to protect Bad, was left with a strong hatred of Dream. / So he started up a malicious George AI, and... / Dream forgot that George even existed.

The Death Game... is not over yet.

================================6 Remain=================================

Very good... Now, try to remember more. / After this... a new game begins. / The location: a cemetery. Inside one of the 7 coffins was... / The real TommyHiyori... The one thought killed by murderer Skeppy Yabusame. That reminds me... What name did you call him by?

Slime

Slime... Is that right?

Yes

Alrighty... Back to the story. / The coffins also contained 6 people known as the Dummies... / Doll copies of those who died before meeting anyone. / Work with them to kill Slime... / That was the goal of the Murderer Game. / However... The Dummies' secret objective was to kill the survivors... / Those pitiful dolls were made to turn traitor. / Sam was stabbed in the back, but even so, chose to trust the Dummies... / Yet as it came to light Slime was involved in Punz's past, the situation took a turn. / Realizing he had been tricked into killing his benefactor by his own hand... / Punz tried to kill Slime in a rage. / But with the Dummies refusing to cooperate... he failed. / Punz's execution was at hand... / However... there existed just one way to save him. / For you, Dream... to sign this consent form. / Now... let us resume the story.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's dark... / Where... is this? / I want out of here...