The "Game" Begins, We Have To Save Them!

JSHLATT Looks like the bastards have assembled!

TUBBO What do you want from us now, buzz?!

SAM We all collected our Clear Chips!! Shouldn't be any problem!!

PUFFY This stupid game's over, you damn doll!

JSHLATT Nah, sorry to say, but the Sub-Game's not over yet.

PHILZA Ehh...?!

JSHLATT Let's announce the results! Y'all haven't forgotten this was a game of buying and selling tokens, right?

TOMMY ...I get it.

PUNZ The number of tokens we've gotten by trading...?

JSHLATT Specifically, we're counting up the totals of other people's tokens you've touched at least once. / That means even tokens you lost after getting 'em count toward the total.

SKEPPY So we don't have to have them currently?

JSHLATT That's right! I told you this game switched out "trust" for "tokens," yeah? / The amount you were handed... That's what matters. / So naturally, however many of your own tokens you got, they wooon't be counted! / Now to announce the standings! Line up! / The superb person who earned the most trust will be awarded a special privilege!

SAM Privilege...?

JSHLATT Let's get to it! The glorious title of first place goes to...!

RANBOO B... Badah-badah-badah-badah-badah...

JSHLATT AweSamDude! Congrats!!

SAM Y... Yeah!

JSHLATT Okay, stand right here! / Ahem! Well then, let's see, can I have an interview?

SAM Why you...! Don't mess around! What's this privilege I got?!

JSHLATT What a spoilsport! I'll explain that later. / Everybody but first doesn't get a prize, so I'll just announce them in order!

RANBOO Badah-badah-badah-badah-badah...

JSHLATT What's this annoying "badah-badah" thing? Don't interrupt me, Ranboo!

RANBOO Waaah!! You told me to do it just like in the rehearsal, didn't you...?!

JSHLATT Announcing the top three! / BadBoyHalo!

BAD ...Me...?

JSHLATT Skeppy!

SKEPPY ...Hoh...

JSHLATT Err... and Tommy! It was a close fight!

TOMMY Hmmm...

SKEPPY Haha... Not a bad placing...

JSHLATT Tommy looks like the reaction of a guy who's never gotten first in his life... / Onto the smack-dab middle! Your most stunninly-average is... / Punz! / Ahh, just barely held on there!

PUNZ Huh... Surprised I'm that trusted.

JSHLATT And our flunking students are the three idiot guys and girl: DreamWasTaken, Captain Puffy, and Philza Minecraft!

PUFFY Who're you calling idiots?! This ain't a game!!

JSHLATT Okay, three-diots, gather over here! / Now to announce the bottom of the barrel! In very last place isssss...! / Tubbo! / Came in at dead last! Just the worst!

TUBBO Don't call me dead last, buzz! You're making me mad, buzz!

JSHLATT C'mon, you got 0 tokens! Seems you didn't accept 'em from anybody!