Shots Fired Yet the Game Continues

PUFFY At any rate, I didn't break the monitor!! I dunno what this is about!

BAD ...Could the Puffy who broke the monitor have been someone else in disguise...?

PUNZ With her tone and behavior, it could only be Puffy. Her voice was definitely Puffy's too... hmm.

TOMMY Whoever has a wound on their hand... There's your fake.

PHILZA But... Was there any reason for someone to pretend to be Puffy and visit Professor Purpled?

PUNZ With her tone and behavior, it could only be Puffy. Her voice was the same as Puffy's, too... To have even the same voice... That'd take a pretty talented impersonator. / Not saying it's definitely impossible, though.

BAD ...Could the Puffy who broke the monitor have been someone else in disguise...? After all... Puffy wears enough makeup that you could look like her if you wore it too... / But Puffy said she was careful to store her clothes in her room so no one could steal them. / None of us can obtain her clothes... So none of us could dress up like her!

DREAM (Dress up...?) / (Come to think of it... Haven't I heard the words dressup doll recently...?)

TOMMY Whoever has a wound on their hand... There's your fake. Get it? Puffy broke the monitor with her fist. / If she got a wound... It should be on the back of her hand. / So there's someone hiding a wound there.

DREAM How about... Bad..?

TOMMY You're right...! Looking at him now, Bad's sleeves are so long you can only see his fingertips! / In that case... Bad's...!

DREAM Maybe Tubbo?

TOMMY With those paw gloves... Yeah, Tubbo could hide the wound...! / In that case... Tubbo's...!

DREAM What about JShlatt?

TOMMY ... JShlatt, the Dressup Doll...! Yeah, he does have a glove on his hand! / And come to think of it... / Though he's a guy... He's got a similar frame to Puffy.

JSHLATT Oh, man... What're you bastards even doing? / Time's way up. Dumbasses.

SAM S-Say what?!

The dart will be fired shortly.

SAM H... Hold on...!

5.

TUBBO No, buzz!! Spare me, buzz!!

DREAM Ahh... No way... Tubbo!!

4.

SAM H-Hey!! You're kiddin' me... Hold on...!!

DREAM Sam...! Push the switch!

SAM D... Don't be stupid... if I do that, I'll...

TUBBO Big bro Dreammm...

3.

TUBBO Heeeeelp! Help meeeee!! Big bro Dream!! Mr. Policeman!!

2.

TUBBO S... Sam... Help meee...

1.

SAM ...Aaaaa... aaaaa...

0.

SAM Stop...!! STOOOOOP!!!

TUBBO It huuurts... I don't... wanna dieee... / Sniff... ooogh...

JSHLATT Whoa, he got pricked! Couldn't save him, eh, Sam...?

SAM ..........

JSHLATT Hey, it's fine! I'd say it's natural to pick your own hide over a cheeky brat!