It's Only Day One, With Death Game Attractions and Token Trading

Day 1 Morning

DREAM (How much... will they belittle us?) / (But... We have to do it... I just can't die...)

PUNZ ...Attractions... Should we look for them?

RECEPTION DOLL This is the Prize Exchange. Please inform me if you have business.

DREAM Can I ask a few questions?

RECEPTION DOLL What would you like me to answer?

DREAM What are you?

RECEPTION DOLL I am a receptionist doll here to support you in your time living on the third floor. I can trade and explain the prizes.

DREAM About prize types

RECEPTION DOLL There are two types of prizes. Prizes with blue numbers and prizes with red numbers. / Prizes with blue numbers are normal. You can trade for them using that number of tokens. / Prizes with red numbers are exclusive. You can only trade for them using tokens of the person related to that prize. / For instance, you may only trade for Mr. Punz's personal information using Mr. Punz's tokens.

I slowly moved to the Monitor Room.

PURPLED My, mister Philza. You're looking rather down.

PHILZA ...Professor...

PURPLED If you are fine with an AI, I can gladly talk with you.

PHILZA ...Professor... Can we talk a little...?

Wait....... One of the monitor screens is cracked...!

PUFFY H... Hey! Wasn't this totally fine before...?!

PUNZ ...Whose monitor is this?

DREAM (What's going on...?!)

The photo on the back of the monitor has been ripped off.

DREAM (Someone... someone's photo must have been here!)

PUNZ Ahh... Too bad. The photo on the back's been ripped off. Mishima, did you see the one who destroyed the monitor...?

PURPLED I'm terribly sorry. I'm afraid I didn't...

PHILZA Come to think of it... I haven't seen Tommy...

PUFFY Him again...?! Dammit, what the hell is he after?!

PUNZ Hmm... Look for attractions, or look for Tommy... What do you think, Dream?

DREAM I'll... Search for Tommy. I feel like... we can't let him roam free.

PUNZ ...That's true. Sheesh, would love to throw some cuffs on him and lock him up.

BAD E-Err... Could all of you focus on attractions... While I search for Tommy...?

PUFFY Bad...!

BAD ..........

Bad looked directly into my eyes.

BAD It's natural for you to hate me... but... He'll at least keep an eye on Tommy... / ...Please believe me...

DREAM (...)

PUFFY No way, Bad! Don't go near that guy on your own!!

BAD It's my... responsibility...

DREAM (Bad... was working with Tommy...) / (No, or maybe he was just being used...) / (..........) ...Fine... / ...Do whatever you want...

PUFFY D... Dream!!

DREAM Whatever you do, Bad... / It has... nothing to do with me.

BAD ..........

SKEPPY Stop this, you guys!!