The Last Twenty Minutes...

Dream : .......... (Fear... is welling up inside me...)

Wilbur : Heehee... What do you think of the results? / Five will proceed to the final vote. / Bad.

Bad : ..........

Wilbur : Quackity.

Quackity : ...

Wilbur : George.

George : ...Why...?! Why me...?!

Wilbur : Tommy.

Tommy : ...I see...

Wilbur : Dream, or should I say Clay?

Dream : .......... (We'll die...? / One of us five will, with certainty... / I don't... want to die.)

Punz : ..........

Sam : A-Am I... safe...?

Skeppy : Y-You're kidding?! Me too?! Woohoo!!

Puffy : Dumbasses!! It's the next part that's seriously bad!!

Punz : Our votes... will decide our fates.

Philza : D-Do we... have to choose...?

Tubbo : Big bro Dream...

Dream : (...Why me...?) / (I've tried... so hard...) / (And not just for myself...) / (It was... so everyone could escape... So why...) / (I don't want to die... I don't...)

Punz : Get a grip, Dream!!

Dream : (...!!)

Punz : ...Erm, I mean. Hey now, Dream. Your friendly policeman's with ya.

Dream : (...Punz...!)

Punz : Listen, everybody. We need to narrow it down to just one person. / Forget your sympathy and your grudges. Just remember the roles. / If we choose the Keymaster or Sacrifice, we all die...

Skeppy : Y-Yes, indeed!! We're far from safe at all, absolutely!!

Puffy : Oh! Hey, is one of us a Sage?!

Philza : If we've got a Sage on our side, they'll know who's the Keymaster...! ....................

Tubbo : Don't tell me... There isn't...?!

Sam : This's the worst...!! So it's one of the five?!

Punz : Nothing to be done... There's only one course of action. / Have the five prove it with words. ...Isn't that right, Dream?

Dream : (..........) / Exactly. / I'll prove to you who the real Keymaster is!!

Punz : ...Good. / Remember people's words and actions in discussion... That's where the path to victory lies.

Wilbur : Heeheehee... The final 20 minutes... Please use this endlessly short time effectively. / I'll be praying... you don't all perish. Aheehee.

Wilbur quietly sat in the chair again. / The final battle begins...!

Punz : ...Alright, let's not be hasty. Anyone wants to confess their role, go ahead... Okie-dokie. If anyone wants to confess the role on their card, let's go in order.

Bad : I have... nothing to say...

Philza : B-Bad...

Quackity : I have little to say myself. You are free to imagine as you wish.