Chapter 39

Bre😩

I woke up at Jour house confused asl with Nolan sleep on the side of me

I woke up at Jour house confused asl with Nolan sleep on the side of me. Then I remembered I was here cuz this nigga tryna be nice or whatever🙄.

I got up and went to the bathroom and did my hygiene. I woke Nolan up so I could get him ready for the day. He was going wit Taurus and TreMani today so Yk I had to get my boy fresh.

I put him in the tub and washed his hair. I took him out n made sure my baby wasn't ashy. Once his outfit was on I bushed his hair and his lil teeth.

His daddy ofc came walkin in being annoying.

Jour🖤

"Ok son I see you

"Ok son I see you." I said as I looked at Nolan outfit. His mama always made sure he had the nicest stuff on. Hell she need to be my stylist cuz I be wearing the most plain shit ever.

I went in my room and grabbed the custom chain I got for Nolan with his name on it. I brought it back to the room and put it on him. His mama smiled at him and took his pictures.

 Liked by polocapalot and 1,334,256 others    Bre

Bre.kapri Mommy luh solider poppin out😈🖤

Comments...
Toosii Aye son son clean💪🏽
Theyenvybrooklyn Look at Pooh showing out🥰

After she posted the picture Taurus was there to pick him up. She put him in the car n came back in and started to pack her stuff.

Bre😇(outfit for the day⬇️)

As I packed my stuff I felt somebody grab my waist

As I packed my stuff I felt somebody grab my waist. I looked back n it was Jour ofc tryna be freaky n sneaky.

"Boy move yo cold ass hands."
"Nah I want you to make em warm."

I smiled n he locked the door.

"Boy what is you locking the door for?"
"Cuz I want to."

He walked up to me and kissed down my neck. When I tell y'all that brought back old butterflies I had for him. He gave me a whole bunch of hickeys and wrapped my legs around him.

He laid me down then took my pants off. I looked down at him and he smirked at me. Next thing you know he was eating me out n had me in love all over again.

He lifted my legs up and continued as I moaned his name. When he stopped he took his pants off n we started fuckin. He looked me in my eyes as he did these fast ass strokes. Had a bitch ready to run😂.

1 hour later...

He was hitting me from the back n he nutted.

"You pulled out right?"
"Uh yea ofc I did."

That was a relief cuz I did not want to be pregnant rn cuz Nolan is enough work as it is. I got up and took another shower. I threw on my second outfit and left Jour house.