Chapter 34

Jour😇

So me and Bre Juss got done with our couple messages so we finna head bck to my house

Once we got there I gave ha 14k for ha rent all year even tho she might come back to me. We got home and went to take showers.

The surprise party don't start until 9 so we finna chill until then.

*5 hours later*

We woke up from our naps n it was time for the party. Bre Juss thought we was goin to a restaurant,but little did she know it was a big ass party.

We got to where the party was at and I blindfolded her.

Bre💙

We arrived at this place but Jour blindfolded me so I ain't kno where we was at

We walked into a place n he took my blindfold off and we was in a dark room. Then the lights just popped on and everybody yelled surprise.

I smiled and hugged everyone tht came. I turned to Jour and hugged him then kissed him on the cheek.

*7 shots later*

I was twerkin on Jour when Lee came in. I ran to him and hugged him tight. Then we sat and talked for a lil bit.

He said he brought Janai and I was like ew wtf😂.

He took about 6 shots n we was drunk asf. We went outside to his car then started kissing all over each other.

He took my shirt off and took his pants off. He started to give me head when sb came and knocked on the window.

He rolled it down a lil and it was Janai.

"Bae what you doin out hea"?
"Smokin,ima be bck ina sec".
"Mmk".

She left and we continued to fuck.

After we was done we went back in and acted like nun happened tht whole night.

Janai🥺

I noticed Lee kept lookin at Bre the whole night

I noticed Lee kept lookin at Bre the whole night. He would give her this look like he wanted to fuck or sum.

I'm tired of Bre takin what's mine so I'm finna get her bck.

I got some henny n put it in a cup then added a lil pill up in there. I gave it Jour and he drunk it.

After dat he started lookin at me the way Lee was lookin at Bre. He kissed me then took me to a back room.

Y'all kno what happened in tht room 😏. We came back out and I seen a hurt look on Lee face.

He grabbed Bre's hand and left out with her. I looked outside and he kissed her then pulled off.

Lee😎

I pulled off wit Bre in Ma car

I pulled off wit Bre in Ma car. She was lookin fine asl too. We pulled up to my house and start kissin in the car.

I got her out the car and we went to my room. Ya boy had to turn on the red LED lights yfm.

We started kissin each other then I took off ha clothes. I put her on top of me then yk what happened.

After we was done she fell asleep like a lil baby. I got up and bring all ha stuff upstairs. Then I washed ha clothes cuz I wanted to be nice.

I got in the bed then laid with her. I heard my front door open so i knew it was Janai.

"Uh- hey bae you bck from the party".
"Yea why would I not be back"?
"Ion kno".
"Can you move from in front of the door pls"?

"Um nope you gotta sleep ona couch".
"Why"?
"Don't act like I ain't kno you and Jour fucked- yk what go on in".

She walked in then got shocked.

"Yea so go sleep yo ass ona couch".

She had no words so all she did was sleep on the couch and I went back to laying wit Bre.