Chapter 12

Tierra💍

So I woke up today and saw rose petals all on the bed and on the floor

So I woke up today and saw rose petals all on the bed and on the floor. I got up and saw it leading into a room I aint even kno about.

I went in the room and saw Roddy waiting for me. He walked up to me and kissed me. He then sat me on the bed.

He pulled out a ring from his pocket and said it was a promise ring. He promise to love me endlessly.

*hours later*

I was laying on the couch when Jour FaceTimed me. I answered and he was smiling all hard.

"Aye Tee what you doin".
"Nun at home chillin".
"Slide to my crib rq".
"Whyy? Ion feel like getting uppp".
"Come on mane".
"Ok ok".

I got up and went to put on this outfit⬇️

I left the house cuz I was bored and Roddy was gone so why not

I left the house cuz I was bored and Roddy was gone so why not. I got to Jour house and he opened the door.

I came in and he said go to his room. I got to his room and sat on the bed. He came in and sat next to me.

"I miss you Tee and Ik how much I fucked up".
"Boy it's been a year".
"Ik and that whole year I couldn't stand to see you wit that nigga".

We was lookin in each other's eyes and he kissed me. After he kissed me he laid me down and got on top of me.

We kissed for a long time and he took my shirt off. After tht he took his shirt off and then took his pants off.

After that he ate me out and chile it felt like heaven. He had me moaning his name n everything.

We fucked for like 2 hours y'all like this was frl make up sex🤣. After we was done we kissed again and then I left.

Once I got home I realized what I Juss did y'all. But ion care Roddy Cheat all the time and think ion kno.

Roddy🥴(*3 weeks later*)