Chapter 31

Janai💞

Y'all I was so worried about Lee it didn't make no sense

Y'all I was so worried about Lee it didn't make no sense. The fact that he posted Bre'Janae just played with my head.

I will not let her steal another joy from me. She was my bestie and she got everything I wanted .

She got Kids, her own buisness, good sibling love, degrees. All of that. I never got a word of thanks for the lil push I gave her.

It was like I never existed. She would always choose everybody before me. Me being me I stood behind her like a good bsf.

Now look she livin a full life while I'm workin at Walmart.

Lee🤕

I woke up at Bre house and looked over and she was in a bra and panties

I woke up at Bre house and looked over and she was in a bra and panties. I checked my phone and I had 60 missed calls from Janai.

The sum clicked and my head Juss shut down. I turned off my phone and started kissing Bre.

*So I don't feel like redoing any chapters so I renamed her Bre and her middle name is gone be Tierra Ok carry on wit the story*

She woke up and smiled at me. Then she got up and brushed her teeth then came back and kissed my cheek.

That was my bestie but dam😩.

I brought extra clothes so I got ina shower and got dressed. Then I kissed Bre ona cheek and left.

I hoped in my white challenger and went home. I already know Janai gone be mad asf at me. I walked in and went to our room.

She looked up and gave me a death stare.

"Tf wrong wit you"?

She ignored the hell outta me so I did the same and Juss played 2k.

Dam I miss Bre I needa go back to ha house.

Jour🖤

Having Nolan wit me was fun asf

Having Nolan wit me was fun asf. My baby boy was rlly one. Me and his mama gone have a birthday party in hea and then he can go back to Chicago.

I missed havin Bre around she was Juss so goofy and bright. A young nigga fucked up and imma fix it.

Wait until her birthday weekend ima do everything I said ima do. We finna have alotta fun ong.

Nolan a big boy now. He be feeding himself and he walkin a lil bit. He know how to say Mama and Daddy and he know how to count to 5.

Looks like Bre be teaching my son a lil bit. He also know how to ask to use the potty even tho he ain't trained to use it yet.