Chapter 49

Jour 🤞🏽

Wassup y'all

Wassup y'all . We back at it . Our baby girl is doing perfectly fine and she gone be coming home soon . Heem was perfectly fine too .

Life was goin good for everybody so far . Me n Bree made up and we got our own lil family . Taurus n his new girl finna get married . Everybody js happy fr fr .

I got up and got ready for the day . I came out the bathroom and there she was . My beautiful fiancé Bree 🥹 . Everyday I see her I js fall more and more in love with her .

She walked over to me n kissed me and I swear y'all it was like we was in the honeymoon stage all over again.

I left out the room and went to check on Nolan . He was sitting playing with his toys when he saw me and ran up to me.

"Hey daddy!"
"Wsp son what you doin"
"Play wit toys." He said in his lil baby voice.
"Well come on get a bath so we can go see sister td".

He was always excited to see his sister and he ran to the bathroom so I could give him a bath and wash his hair .

Bree🦋

I got dressed and walked in the other bathroom to see Jour giving Nolan a bath

I got dressed and walked in the other bathroom to see Jour giving Nolan a bath .

"Hey mommy baby!!!"
"Mommyyyyy!!!"
"What ya doooinnnn?"
"Daddy give me bath."
"Ohhh I seeeee."

Man when I tell y'all I love tht kid so much man . I walked out the bathroom and went to pick out his fit . I js went with a basic Nike joggin suit and his white forces .

He ran in the room and I got him dressed . Jour went downstairs and made him a bowl of fruity pebbles . He ate and then we left to go see my baby girl .

Taurus 🥷🏽

I woke up and noticed I had 7 missed calls from Heem

I woke up and noticed I had 7 missed calls from Heem . I called him back to see what was wrong and added Bree to the call .

"Wassup Heem sum wrong ?"
"Naw I js wanted to tell y'all .... I GOT A SON OTW!"
"OMG YESSSSSS!" Bree said .
"Proud of you brother!"

We finished our phone call and I looked over to see my son and my fiancée still sleep asf . They ass became best friends istg 😭 .

"Tremani wake up son." I said tryna wake him up .

He opened his eyes and stretched. Man I love being a dad . My son the reason I keep goin tryna be successful in life . I want him to have the best life possible .

"BROOK BAE WAKE UP!" I yelled from Tre room

She walked in his room and kissed me and kissed him on his head .

"Ohhh baby daddy gotta get you a haircut."

I laughed and looked at her cus she tryna talk a lil shit 😭 . Man y'all I'm so in love . Life is js so awesome rn .