Chapter 21

Jour😌

This dad shii was already hard asl

This dad shii was already hard asl. Nolan cry SO DAMN MUCH I ain't never seen sb tht Juss wanna cry.

Tierra was still sleep cuz she took care of him all night so it was my turn. I laid him on his blanket that I laid on the couch so he could sleep.

I was so happy to be a dad that lil boy look Juss like me. He got a head full of hair and just look like a mini version of me.

I went n made me some cereal once I came back to the couch this lil nigga woke up. I swea he know the smell of food that's my fat boa.

I put him back to sleep and Tierra came downstairs. I got up n kissed her then she smiled. I swea her smile so adorable.

She fixed her some cereal and yogurt then sat next to me. I laid her head on my shoulder... this felt nice.

Today was when I dropped the song(at the top) about my baby.

Janai🥱

I was at home getting ready to go out with Leon

I was at home getting ready to go out with Leon. He asked me out after we met at Walmart.

As soon as I got done I heard a knock on the door. I opened it to see a smiling Leon with a bag in his hand.

He got me a gift before our date and I'm like whew chile.

We left and went to Olive Garden. Once we got there the waiter looked scared and made us get to our table right away.

I was like oh naw he dangerous if people know him like dat. We got to our table all the way in the back and ordered our food.

Once we got done and the waiter brought the bill all he wrote on the receipt was B Lee was here. Then we left and went to mini golf.

After our date we went back to my apartment and things got spicy. Yes y'all we fucked. Then when we was done we fell asleep.

Taurus 💪🏽

Today I was going with Heem to Tierra house so we could give our nephew some stuff

I got Tre ready with our matching outfits then left. I pulled up to Heem house and he came out with a big ass box of stuff.

He put it in the trunk then got in the car.

"UNCLE HEEEEEMMMM"!!!

Tre was in the back screaming. Him and Heem created a good ass bond over time and I be happy asl to see tht.

We pulled up to Tierra house and Jour opened the door. We dapped him up then Heem took the box in.

In the box was baby outfits for until he make a year. He had  teething toys and teddy bears. After Tierra but up the stuff she came back down and Heem was holding Nolan.

Tre sat next to Heem and rubbed on Nolan's hand.

"NuNu"Tre said.

We all said "awwww" Cuz Tre love giving nick names.

Heem🥺

Holding Nolan made me feel weak inside

Holding Nolan made me feel weak inside. It made me feel like I wanted a baby for myself.

But Layton got a abortion. Ion kno if I could be with her after that. She took away a life I couldnt wait to celebrate with my siblings.

I gave the baby to T and Tre laid on my lap. I'm glad I got to know Tre early cuz without this lil man I would be lost. I even witnessed his first steps with T.