Chapter 45

Jour😇

Today was the day MY BABY CAME HOMEEEE

Today was the day MY BABY CAME HOMEEEE. I couldn't wait to see her lil sexy ass. I got up and did my hygiene. I put on this fit^ and made breakfast for me n Nolan.

After he ate I put him in the bath and picked out his matchin fit I bought him. Me n my son was clean today hell yea.

"Ight Nook we gotta look cute for mommy."
"Okayyyy" he said with his cute lil voice.

I put him in the car and drove to Dreads house. I was there so he could have a play date with TreMani. It was prolly about a hour and BJ came walkin in.

BJ😌

I walked in the house having a surprise for the homies

I walked in the house having a surprise for the homies. I dapped dreads and Glock up. I went over to the kids and said hey to them.

"Wassup luh dudes".
"Hey uncle BJ". They both said. If only the knew I'm they whole cousin😭.

"Aye Yall I got a surprise for yall tho."
"What is it Jour said".

I went outside and got Bree out the car. I walked in the house and hid her behind me.

"So I would like y'all to meet...BREEEE".

Jour jumped up from where he was at and ran to her. He hugged her for a long ass time until Nolan came running and hugging her.

"Hiiiii mommy"!!!
"Hi Nook Nook"!!!!
"Wassup ma",
"Hey baee".

Bree looked over towards Taurus and started smiling. She ran to him and jumped in his arms.

"TT I MISSED YOUUUU"!
"I MISSED YOU TOO BREE BREE."

They had the closest sibling bond I had ever seen. I left the house to go pick up Clover. All the kids was having a play date today.

It was TreMani, Nolan, Dayvon Jr, True, and Clover. I could already tell they was gone be close asf when they grow up. They need to be so they can keep our legacy going.

Von😈

I got the kids in the car and drove to Taurus house

I got the kids in the car and drove to Taurus house. Before I got there I got everybody some food from Chic-Fil-A. I got to Taurus house and got Von Jr n True out the car.

I knocked on the door n Bree opened it. I got happy so fast. The kids walked in the house n I hurried n put the food down.

"Bree Breeeeee"!!
"Hiiii Vonnnnn"!

We hugged each other and I pulled the kids food out. Bree brought Tre and Nolan to the kitchen and Taurus brought Von n True to the kitchen. We sat them ina chairs and they started eating.

Nolan ass got down instantly😭. Look like they ain't been feeding my boy.

"Aye y'all ain't been feeding luh folks"?
"Ask Jour I ain't seen my baby in 2 days".
"You been feeding him bro"?
"Yea his ass eat a lot anyway".

We all laughed. Me, Taurus, and Jour started playin the game and Bree started sounding like she was in pain. Jour started panicking bc he kno she pregnant but she only 2 months so she can't be in labor.

-to be continued-💙