Chapter 6

Taurus🥺

I was still at Tee house laying wit Tre

I was still at Tee house laying wit Tre. I just ain't been feelin my self lately. I ain't been to the studio,I ain't been eating, and I haven't been outside.

I just feel so hurt as to why would you let me fall in with love you when you had a family. You had me lookin stupid on FB but everybody knew we was together on IG.

I got out the bed and brushed my teeth. Tre was still sleep and Tee was gone to work. I went downstairs to make Tre a bottle he 7 months now so this his last month drinkin bottles.

I brought it upstairs and he was still sleep. I went back downstairs to make me some cereal. A girl knocked on Tee door and I opened it.

Her name was Nicole and she was lookin for Tee. I told her Tee was at the shop doin hair and she looked me up and down.

She started to feel on me and I pushed her away. She did it again and I pushed her away. As soon as I did that Tee came walkin upstairs.

She pulled Nicole by her hair and drug her down the stairs and put her outside. I swea my sister act like me.

Tierra🥴

I was tired asl

I was tired asl. All my clients canceled on me and all I wanted to do was get back in the bed and sleep.

I had to come home to that bitch Nicole trynna get over on my brother. That hoe betta watch who she messing wit.

I walked in the house and went to check on Tre and he was smiling at me. He laid in the bed watching Paw Patrol. I swea that baby is my life he my nephyyy.

I walked out and went to my room to take a shower. T came and knocked on the door and I opened it. He asked could he come in and I said yea.

He gave me a nice long hug and kissed my cheek. I swea I love my big brother so much he my world and he my rock if nobody gone step Ik he is.

He walked out and I took a shower.

Vena😌

I was arguing with Toosii because he was texting some bitch about giving him head

I was arguing with Toosii because he was texting some bitch about giving him head. It wasn't even just one it was multiple like dam what I do to you.

On top of that I looked at his phone and a girl I used to be coo wit name Tierra was his wallpaper. Like he really did that knowing we live together.

I packed my stuff cuz if this was what he was gone do he can do it single. I took off my promise ring and flushed it down the toilet then I left a note.

Note Read:Hope you have a nice life with Tierra since that's yo wallpaper. I really loved you and you betrayed our love. I flushed the promise ring down the toilet. XOXO~Vee.

Then I left in a Uber.

Toosii😏

I came back home and seen V stuff was gone and she left a note next to her keys

I came back home and seen V stuff was gone and she left a note next to her keys. She said she saw my phone and my messages.

I really thought I grabbed the right phone but I guess I grabbed the work phone.

I walked upstairs to see all her stuff out the closet and it was only mine left. I went to the bathroom to take a shower.

Tbh ion gaf about tht ring it came out the lil machine in them fast food places. I got out the shower and put on some boxers and no shirt.

I laid down then Ft Tierra she answered and she was doin her hair. Man she so pretty dawg.

She had on a sports bra and some lil shorts. When I tell y'all I wanted to give ha my babies dam🤤.

We ended up fallin asleep otp.