Chapter 44

Taurus😼

Me, BJ, and Jour was sitting on the side of this record label building

Me, BJ, and Jour was sitting on the side of this record label building. It was dark asf outside and we was finna catch this 4KT reppin ass bitch. I sat there in my thoughts thinking about how my niece/nephew coulda been hurt.

I could see the look on Jour face tht he felt her being hurt was his fault. BJ hot head ass sat there with his finger on the trigger and tapping the gun on the side of his head lightly.

I peeked around the corner and saw Kentrell gf walk out. I put the silencer on my gun and shot her foot then hid behind the wall again. We took off and waited at the back for Kentrell.

Jour waited to give us the signal and when he walked out we blicked tf outta him. We ran and hopped in BJ other car. We sped off and laughed in the car.

"Lmaooo bruh nigga ain't see what was comin."
"Fuck tht slime ball bitch." Jour laughed.
"Aye and his bitch got the blick too." BJ laughed.

We made it back to the trap and smoked some fat ass blunts. I dare another nigga to come after THK it's war now it's really up there.

BJ❤️‍🩹

I was sitting next to Taurus when I decided it was time for me n him to hop in the booth

I was sitting next to Taurus when I decided it was time for me n him to hop in the booth. We decided to do a beat box remix n get this shit poppin.

I was locked up for a lil time so ima make sure I come back wit a banger for you boys. We hopped in the studio and made the remix. Ngl that nigga Polo had sum bars bro omm. After we left the stu, I went to see my shorty.

I knocked on the door and there her fine ass was. She hugged me as I wrapped my arms around her waist. She took me to her room and I blew tf out her back. She fell asleep and I did the same. Boy what a day.

Jour😙

So I was now at home and I missed my baby like hell

So I was now at home and I missed my baby like hell. BJ was gone go pick her up tmrw too. I'm just glad they didn't harm my lil one in there. I rolled up a fat wood n smoked.

I couldn't stop thinking about Bree bruh. That was my lil baby right there. She was my everything, my world, my life, my heart. I'm glad she pulled through bc without her idk what I would do.

I went to our room and looked at all her clothes. I remember every moment she had them on in. She looked real pretty in them too. I went to our son room and saw him sleep.

His little face reminds me of his mommy so much. At this moment he didn't even look like me. He looked exactly like Bree. Man I miss her too much all I want is a big ass hug from her.