Chapter 25

Jayda🏌️‍♀️

"WTF HAPPENED TO MY SON"!!"Taurus listen to me"

"Taurus listen to me".
"Talk".
"He fell".
"How tf he fall and hurt his back Jayda"?
"Ok here the truth. Dominique was at my house and he was drunk then we got into a argument. He took Tre out his bed and pushed him down the stairs".

I could see the heated look on Taurus face. He looked as if he was gonna punch me right there. As I predicted he did and he punched me hard.

"BITCH YOU LET THAT NIGGA PUT HIS HANDS ON MY SON"!!! FUCK YOU JAYDA I SHOULDVE NEVER LET HIM SEE YOU".

His girl Brook came out and gave me a look. She grabbed Taurus arm and they went back to the room.

Tierra💋

It was now 9pm and I was Juss now getting a call from Taurus

"Sis come to the hospital it's about Tre-".

I didn't even let him finish because Tre was like my second son and ion want nun happening to that lil baby.

I woke Jour up and when I told him he jumped right up too. I put on a bummy outfit ⬇️ and left Nook in his onesie.

 I put on a bummy outfit ⬇️ and left Nook in his onesie

I put Nook in his car seat and put him in the car. Jour grabbed the baby bag and came out then drove to the hospital.

"WHAT ROOM IS TREMANI BARTLETT IN MA'AM"!
"Room 308".

We got up there and walked the room. I ran to Tre's bed and rubbed his hand.

"Taurus what happened to him".
"Jayda let Dominique push him down the stairs".

I instantly got mad ong cuz who this bitch think she is.

"Where she at"??
"She left".

I walked over to Taurus and hugged him tight. I felt so bad for Tre and my brother it was too much.

Then Heem walked in and rubbed on Tre's head. Then he picked up Nolan and held him on his chest.

Jour🙃

Seeing Tre like this broke my heart

Seeing Tre like this broke my heart. That nigga Dominique had it comin. I wasn't gone stop until he was in pain.

Don't mess with my mfn nephew or you gone have to deal with me and T. I sat there shaking my leg and making a plan in my head.

Tierra sat and cried with Taurus. That made me more mad cuz you made my girl upset and you made my homie upset so it's war behind them.

I got up and kissed Tre on his forehead. I watched him on those machines and it made me wanna kill that nigga I stg.

*6 hours later*

We all were still at the hospital and it was 3am now. Tierra was sleep with Nolan on top of her by the window.

I was sleep on this lil couch in there. Taurus was sleep in the bed with Tre. Tee Tee was sleep in a reclinable chair and Heem was in the window next to Tierra.

I saw Tre opening his eyes and lookin around. I got up and woke T up too.

"Dada"Tre said really low.
"Hey TJ".
"Uncleeee".
"Hey luh dude".

He smiled a lil and I kissed his cheek. I laid back on the couch and slowly went back to sleep. Don't worry Tre we gone handle that bitch.

Dominique😗

I was sitting at home thinkin in my head of my mistakes

I was sitting at home thinkin in my head of my mistakes. I could've possible ruined Jayda's chance of ever seeing Tremani again.

I saw Jayda come in with a black eye. She ran straight upstairs and I followed her.

"Yo wtf happened to yo face"?
"He hit me".
"Whoooo"?
"Taurus".

That made me mad and I started to clench my jaw and ball my fist up..

"I can't blame him...I let sum happen to his baby".

"Jayda thats your son too".
"Taurus has every right I let sum happen to his heart and I can't blame him ok".

She said that like she was ok with him hitting her. I understand Tremani is his whole heart but that's not a excuse to hit a female.

Man whatever I Juss know that nigga got it comin.