Chapter 43

Bre😀

So today I was 2 months pregnant and I was sick asl

So today I was 2 months pregnant and I was sick asl. Bae had to go to the barbershop so I was going with him no matter what. I got dressed and came downstairs as he waited for me at the door. I put on my slides and we left.

Once we got to the barbershop I sat n waited until he was done. He paid the barber and we left. I wanted some chocolate and pickles so he went to Walmart to get it for me. While he was in the store I face timed Taurus.

"Wassup sis?"
"Nun bored in this car."
"Oh Ight how you holding up?"
"Morning sickness kicking my ass."
"Aye you might be having a boy then."
"Don't wish tht on Jour." I said n we laughed.

Brook came in the camera and started talkin to me too.

"Wassup Breeeeee!"
"Hey brookieeeeee!"
"How my lil niece/nephew doing in there?"
"Hungry asl cuz they daddy won't hurry up."
"You know Jour slow asf." She said n we laughed.

We finished our conversation and Jour came back to the car. He gave me the bag and we pulled off to go home. We were sitting at a red light when...

Jour😣

We was sitting at a red light when a car pulled up next to us and opened fire

We was sitting at a red light when a car pulled up next to us and opened fire. I pulled off instantly and drove to the trap. I looked over and saw Bre was shot in the arm and stomach.

I panicked and ran in the trap as fast as I could. I told the guys and BJ hopped up. Polo followed behind him. They ran to the car and put Bre in BJ car.

They drove to the hospital while me, Von, and Bolo tried to figure out who could've did it. I swear if these niggas killed my baby or potentially killed Bre all hell finna break loose.

I remember seeing a nigga with tattoos on his face and he had this evil ass grin. Then it clicked that nigga Kentrell shot my shit up and prolly killed my baby. Ion have time for him right now. I hopped in the extra car and drove to the hospital as fast as I could.

Taurus 🎓

Once we got to the hospital they rushed her to a surgery room immediately

Once we got to the hospital they rushed her to a surgery room immediately. Me and BJ sat in the waiting room panicking. I shook my leg and put my hands in my head. BJ paced the room mad asf.

We saw Jour run in fast asf and asked what was going on. "What's going on wit Bre?!" "They ain't told is nun yet." BJ said. Jour ran up to the front desk and went clean off.

"WTF IS GOING ON WIT BREJANE PRINCE?!"
"Sir calm down."
"Nah she in there pregnant what's going on?!"
"Sir calm down or I have to call security."

Jour walked back over to us and you could see the anger in his eyes. "I found out who did it." He said n broke the silence. "It was tht nigga Kentrell."

I instantly got mad and almost spazzed out but I kept my cool.

BJ😬

"Family of Ms

"Family of Ms.Prince?"

We all stood up and waited for the doctor to tell us what the hell was going on wit my mfn cousin.

"So she didn't have a high risk of dying."

We all sighed In relief.

"We found out she was in fact pregnant, but the baby did make it."

Jour started to cry knowing his baby was okay and Bre was ok. "Thank you doc." Jour said. "Np sir."

"Can we see her?" I said "yes right this way to room 9."

We walked in and she was sitting up watching TV. The bullet didn't go through her stomach it juss grazed her. The same happened to her arm.

"How you feeling bae?" Jour said.
"It's sore but it's like a big ass cut basically."
"Ok good as long as you and the baby ok."

She smiled at him and they kissed. "Well we gotta go cuz we finna get the nigga tht did it. See you tmrw." I said. "We gone cuz pick you up when they let you out." Polo said.

She nodded and we left to go get this nigga Kentrell😑.