Chapter 30

Jour😏

I was at home thinkin bout Bre

I was at home thinkin bout Bre. Man I can't get her off my mind. Even tho I gave her the pip last week, she Juss run through my mind a lot.

I had Nolan wit me so I wasn't on no bullshit. I took him to the studio and his baby noises in the background.

My son low key made the song sound better. Ima let y'all in on a secret.

So Bre finna turn 20 and ima have the best birthday weekend for ha.

So on Friday ima fly her in take her out to eat and do sum shopping. Ima let bbg max out my card too. Then I'm take ha to get her nails and toes done. Then ima get her hair done.

On Saturday ima get us a hotel and spread rose petals all out and have gifts all over the bed. Then ima have. Nice hot bath waiting for us with sum champagne. Then yk what's gone happen after tht bath😏.

Then on Sunday ima get us couple massages n shii. Then ima buy a whole new bedroom set for Nolan. Ima pay her rent for all the way up to a year. Then ima pay off her car and ha phone bill. Then we gone smoke and chill. Then that's when the surprise party gone happen.

That sound like the best birthday weekend to me.

Bre Bre🥺

I was so sad my baby was wit his daddy for the weekend but shii

I went with Taurus to buy some more hair so I could do some box braids n stuff.

I bought the hair then left. We went and got sum Herald's then went home. I set up for my client then she came and was staring down T.

She sat down and I did her hair. The whole time she was watchin T play the game like dam bitch get yo eyes off my brother.

Once I was done she paid me then I slammed the door. BITCH DONT LOOK AT MY BROTHER.

Couple hours later I was bored so I called Leon. He been my bsf since elementary like y'all don't kno.

He answered and started smiling instantly.

"HEY BSFFFFFF".
"HEYYYSSSS"I said loud asl.

We was otp for a good lil minute then he came over...

Leon🤫

I got to Stink (Bre) house and knocked on the door

I got to Stink (Bre) house and knocked on the door. She answered it then hugged me extra tight.

"Wassup bestie I ain't seen you since you went to Florida onb".

"Ik bestie myb I was busy with my son and stuff".

"Yea Ik. So where Nolan at"??
"He wit his bitch ass daddy".

I laughed then we went to her room. Once we got up there she changed like right in front of me.

I mean she my bestie so I ain't mind seein ha in ha underwear.

She sat on the bed and put on 365 days. I swea this like ha 30th time watching it.

"Oooo I wanna get fucked like that".

I laughed at ha cuz she do be crazy sometimes like cmon now Stink.

I looked at ha and she looked at me then y'all I couldn't help myself.

My dick got hard and I kissed ha. She started kissing me back and turned on the red LED lights and I went to work on ha.

I had her screaming my name n shii. Whew I never thought I would fuck my bestie.

"LEEEE ITS TOO BIG"!
"Ikkkkkk".

I kept going as I had her back arched and her eventually cuming. Yea I like this type of friendship.

Janai😒

I was callin Leon all night

I was callin Leon all night. This nigga left to go to sum friend house and now he ain't answering me.

I stg this why ion do relationships cuz of shii like this. Leon real coo but dam can I at least get a txt.

He eventually txt bck and said he was gone stay the night at his friend house. Then I seen him post on his story⬇️.

I was wondering when tf they get in the same house and when tf they become so close

Mane I can't have shii it's been like that since we were lil. Our moms took us to the store everybody called her a cute lil one and me the ok one.

In school she got rated a 10 and I got rated a 7. Every boyfriend I had saw her and Juss left me for her. She ain't date then but lord.

Then last for her 17th birthday she got a Jeep from her mom and a Range Rover from my mom. All my mom gave me was a Dodge Challenger.

Then the teachers Juss loved her in everything .

I CAN NEVER CATCH A BREAK