Chapter 11

Tierra👀•A Year Later•

So it's been a year later and Jour was talkin to a whole female while me and him was just gettin together

I ended things off with him cuz he didn't let me do it but it was ok for him to do it🙄.

Me and Roddy been vibin for a lil min and he be tellin ppl he my nigga. When we at Polo house he be all up over me and Jour be lookin pressed asf🤣.

I was Omw to his house for his birthday cuz we was having a surprise party. Polo kno how to throw the best parties stg.

We was all setting up and when we saw him pull up he unlocked the door and came in.

"SURPRISE"!!!!

He looked scared then just laughed and smiled. I hugged him and he kissed me on the cheek.

He walked all the way in and when he seen his mom he started to cry. She had been in jail for most of his life and he said being successful was all for her.

He hugged her for so long and everybody was like...

"AWWWWWWW"!!!!

He turned around and he hugged me so tight and said thank you and kissed all over my face. I knew how much he wanted to see his mom for his birthday...he betta be lucky I'm nice.

Janai 👁👄👁

I fucked up big time like frl

I fucked up big time like frl. Von found out that I had sum to do wit Roddy getting shot and he said he ain't wanna fw me no more.

Me and Herb been kinda coolin lately and yk we been fuckin he think he my nigga doe.

Ik y'all like why y'all ain't been to work it's cuz we been so tied up in our niggas they don't want us to work.

We gone start workin again trust me.

Herb Juss came to my house and we laid in my room. Then all of a sudden I heard my front door open. I live by myself so I was like wtf.