Chapter 48 (kinda Short)

Bree🥺

I was sitting in the hospital holding my baby

I was sitting in the hospital holding my baby. The tears that were coming from my eyes juss wouldn't stop. I juss got to know my big brother and he might be taken away from me at any moment.

On top of that my baby was still in the hospital fighting for her life too. I handed her to Jour and went to the bathroom to be alone. Life jus got so hard for me out of no where.

Ima push through this shit tho. I'm strong and I have to stay strong for my babies. I can't let them down especially they innocent and they deserve a mom who can fight and push through.

Jour 😕

Seeing my baby like this was tearing me apart

Seeing my baby like this was tearing me apart. I know how much she love her brothers and taking one from her would basically be like killing her.

She came back in the room and sat down on a chair. She did a deep breath n then came to hold the baby again. Ima figure something out for her just watch.

I called up BJ and Taurus so I could set up a surprise for Bree. My baby gone push through n ima make sure she happy doing it.

We decided to make her a lil girls night . Yk a lil sleepover . She really needed to hang with her crew fr fr . None of us could make it better but her friends .